Chapter 15: My First Mission

BEN sits in front of me. He reaches over and pats my head, which his hat is placed on.

"How's it feel to be that short?" He asks. I puff out my cheeks in anger.

"Just because your taller doesn't mean you need to tease me about it." I mutter, crossing my arms.

He chuckles. I feel a warmth on my cheek. Before I react, it's gone. I look up, BEN is about to jump through the TV. I quickly grab onto him. He falls into the TV. My eyes widen at the world around me.

It's pretty much a dark room, code all around us. Trillions of screens line the walls. When one goes off, another takes it's place. My eyes widen. I cling to BEN.

"BEN! What is this?" I ask. He chuckles. I cling to his back like a sloth.

"This is code. I can enter and exit electronic." He explains. My eyes widen.

"Can we go back to the mansion now?" I ask. He smiles back at me, jumping through a screen. Mom and Dad look at us, raising an eyebrow.

"Why the hell where you two in the TV?!" Mom yells. "And together no less!"

"U-uh. Well, I scared BEN and he fell through the TV accidentally pulling me along." I half lie, fiddling with BEN's hat.

"Uh-huh." Dad sarcastically agrees. I sigh. Dad looks me up and down, then back at BEN. Both of my parents cross their arms.

I realize what they were implying. My eyes widen. I push myself off BEN. My face is on fire. I hold my sleeved hands over my face.

"It's nothing like THAT! I swear!" I shout, embarrassed. BEN laughs.

"You're so freaking cute when you blush!" BEN bursts out. My eyes widen and my face heats up more.

"Thanks." I thank. He quickly covers his mouth, sitting up. His eyes or I guess pupils wide.

"Uh.. no problem." He comments. I smile softly under my hands. I move my hands, rubbing my arm. Awkwardness hangs in the air.

"So, (Y/N)... Slendy said that we can take you on a mission." Dad casually comments. My eyes widen.

"Really?!" I ask.

"Yeah, so go get ready." He orders. I smirk, crossing my arms. I quickly jump over the couch, running upstairs. I slide into my room, smirking. I slide on my white based hoodie, quickly slipping on my white tennis shoes.

I slink into the living room. I throw my arms around my parent's shoulders'. I smirk.

"Let's go!" I yell. They quickly cover their ears. I smile, running out the door. I cartwheel around the yard, waiting for my parents. They run out, I stop. I quickly draw my weapon. "What are you waiting for?!"

"What's that?" Dad asks. I smirk, holding it up.

"Oh, this little thing? It's my new toy~" I tease. EJ shrugs, running into the forest. Mom and I chase him, the sunset behind us.

~

"Okay, so there are five teenagers. Jeff and I have the two girls and the blonde boy. You take the other two boys." EJ orders. I roll my eyes.

"You stay here. If I need you, I'll call. Okay? Okay!" I quickly order, silently slipping out of the tree.

I crunch leaves beneath my feet. All their heads turn my way.

"W-what was that?" A blonde girl asks.

"Ooh~ Is someone afraid of the Slenderman~" A brown haired boy teases.

"I am not, John." The girl protests.

"Help... me..." I cry out, smirking. My voice echos in the forest.

"We all h-heard that r-right?" The blonde girl asks. All of them nod.

"Someone is probably just lost. We'll go check it out. You three stay here." The oldest orders. They hold their flashlights up to the forest, sneaking in. I hide behind a tree.

They walk right past me. I smile, tackling one. I quickly tear out his throat with my teeth. The other turns around. I sit above the boy in a tree.

"Darren?" A voice calls out. He quickly rushes over to the dead boy's body. I jump from the tree, landing on the blonde boy. I stab him in the temple with the scalpel side of my weapon. He falls to the ground, suffering.

I giggle, slinging the blonde's body over my shoulder. I shade my face with my hood. I quickly run into their campsite.

"Help! She's absolutely insane!" I shout, dragging the boy. He gurgles. The others look at me, scared. They run to the boy's side.

"Harry!" The blonde girl yells. I smile, pushing my hood down. They slowly start to back away. I grab the blonde's head. She screams. I bite through her skull, crushing it. She dies. I wipe her blood off my mouth. The others scream, crying.

"What did you do to her?" The two ask in unison. I look over at them, smirking.

"The same thing I'm about to do to you." I answer. I jump on them, digging my teeth into the girl's collarbone and my knife into the boy's chest in one swift movement.

They both scream out in agony. I bite into the girls collarbone, crushing it. She gasps out in pain. I pull my knife out of the boy's lungs. I stroke her face gently with my knife. She whimpers.

"Don't worry, it'll all be over soon." I mutter. I hold my knife over my head, stabbing her multiple times in the chest. I watch the life drain from her eyes. I laugh, looking over at the boy. He is struggling to breathe.

"You look cute when you are suffering." I giggle. His eyes widen. I stand up. I stand on his head, crushing it under my shoe. "Good night~"

The boy takes his final breath. I laugh, pulling out his heart. I take a bite. The blood flushes my throat. I sigh, falling backwards onto the dead bodies. My parents jump from the tree.

"Good job!" Mom compliments, clapping me on the back. I roll my eyes, licking my blades clean. I motion to my leg.

"Thanks, but we should probably get this fixed." I mutter, wincing. A large cut runs from my knee to my ankle.

"You okay?" Dad asks. I nod.

"Collect the kidneys, I'ma run home. I'll see you when you get there." I order. Dad nods. I run into the forest, wincing everytime my leg hits the ground.