Chapter 22: Christmas (P.4)

Everyone looks up at BEN in shock. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Why is everyone acting so weird?" I ask, attempting to throw my arms in the air before remembering the sling. "UGH!"

"You were dead! How the hell are you up and walking?!" Masky yells. I shrug.

"Christmas miracle?" I suggest. Realization flashes over my face. "Shit! I didn't wrap the presents. You all stay here. I'll be back in a minute!"

I run upstairs, slamming the door behind me. I quickly pull out the random sized boxes and wrap them with one hand. I groan in fustration, picking up the poorly wrapped boxes.

I stumble downstairs, balancing boxes wherever I can. I even have one on my head.

"Okay, I know I did a terrible job but it's the thought that counts." I explain sheepishly.

I pass out the presents, smiling wide. Everyone opens their presents one by one.

Masky. Brass knuckles, made from pure silver.

Hoodie. A new gun. Not too fancy, stole it from a police officer.

Toby. A Spiderman hoodie. I pulled it off someone who is now dead.

Jeff. A hunting knife with his named engraved into the blade with calligraphy.

Jack. A brand new scalpel with his name carved into the handle with calligraphy.

BEN. A new game controller for each one of his systems. Took forever to find them all.

Sally. A headband with handmade bear ears attached to it. And another pink dress, also handmade.

Jane. A pocket knife with her name carved into the blade with calligraphy.

Clockwork. Eye drops. Just kidding. A book on how clocks work and how to fix them.

Judge Angels. A sword polish.

Bloody Painter. A new sketchbook.

I smile gently, leaning back. I hold my head. Then, a hiccup leaves my throat. I lean forward. Another jolting movement leaves my throat.

I throw my knife, narrowly missing Masky. My eyes widen. I hold my breath. Masky looks at me.

"What the hell, (Y/N)?" He asks.

"I have the *hic* hiccups!" I yell. Everyone's eyes widen. They dive behind any surface. I throw another knife, hiccupping. "Fuck.."

I hold my breath, trying to walk to the kitchen. A hiccup takes me to the ground. I crawl into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. I chug it while holding my breath. I cough, accidentally inhaling water. I take a deep breath, the hiccups gone.

Someone reaches down to touch my face. I grab their hand and twist it, kicking them backwards. I open my eyes, looking up.

Jeff lay against the wall, standing up angrily. A surge of anger overcomes me. I stand up, rolling up my sleeves.

"What the hell was that for?!" He yells, getting up in my face.

"Do I need a reason to hit you?!" I yell back. He growls, drawing a knife. I smirk, drawing my weapon. His full intent was to kill me, perfect.

"I think it's time for you to. Go. To. Sleep." He growls his trademark. I smirk, slipping between his legs. I stand behind him, he spins around. I throw my weapon, pining him to the wall. I walk up to him.

"Maybe you are just need to join the dead." I growl, walking up. I take the knife from his hoodie, walking away. I sense his knife come flying towards me. I quickly grab it mid flight, bringing it to my face. "Hey look, it's Knifey."

"You wouldn't..." He threatens. I look back, a dark smile on my face.

"I would..." I growl. He runs at me full speed. I quickly jump over him, running into the living room. I jump over the couch, sliding behind BEN.

"What'd you do now?" He asks. I giggle, swinging his knife around.

"I have Knifu~chan." I hum. BEN shakes his head in disbelief. Jeff comes storming in.

"Where is she?!" Jeff growls. I giggle, popping out from behind BEN. He growls, tackling me. I kick him off me by his stomach. He flies into the wall. I smile before turning around. He glares up at me, jumping off the ground.

He goes to punch me but I duck, punching him in the face. He growls deeper, charging at me. He punches my head, knocking me out.

He picks up his knife as the world fades to black. My body stands on it's own.