Chapter 9: Broken Walls

EJ carries me into the clearing behind the mansion. He sets me on the ground, backing up.

"What are you doing, Jack?" I ask. The tingling in my limbs increases.

"Just wait." He orders. I slump onto the ground, pouting.

An immense pain tears through me head. I scream out in pain. I fall backwards, gripping my arms with my hands. I cringe, jolts of pain shooting up my spine. I start rolling around. My hands begin to morph. My fingers turn into red claws. I scream out in pain, grabbing my head.

The pain quickly dies down. I pant heavily. EJ runs to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asks, clearly worried. I shove him off me.

"I'm fucking fine! I don't need your help! I don't need anyone's help!" I yell, running into the forest, holding my arm.

I trip, falling onto my face. I cry, black tears running down my face. I hold my head, the pain returning. I grip my arms with the claws.

"I need... to kill something. I need to kill something now. Calm down, I don't need to kill. No, you do." I argue with myself.

"I am fine, I do not need you to tell me what to do. I am not hungry, therefore I do not need to kill." I argue.

Another pain tears through my head. I hear rustling next me. I quickly cover my hands with my sweater sleeves. I move my bangs into my face.

A woman trips over the same log, landing on me. She looks over at me, obviously frightened. I sigh. She rolls off me. She holds two papers in her hands.

"Can you please help me? They are after me." She begs.

I smile. A nice meal. I lick my lips.

"How about I help you... by killing you?" I offer. Her eyes widen. "Either way you are going to die. So either you let me make your death quick and painless or I can give you to them and they will make it slow and painful."

"Fine. Just get it over with." She whimpers.

I smile, licking my lips. I roll up my sleeves, digging my claws into her neck. She takes a breath, dying. I giggle, tearing out her kidneys.

I tear her body to shreds, tasting every inch. I smile, tearing out a rib. I chew on it while I walk back to mansion, both kidneys in hand. As I walk, the claws slowly change back into my hands.

I smile in relief. I find myself at the mansion. I see everyone outside. Worry clings to the air around them.

"H-hi." I stutter nervously, walking up. I feel two pairs of arms wrap around me. I look up. Knife mommy and cannibal daddy hug me. I giggle. "Looks like I b-broke down y-your walls..."

I hear chuckles come from both guys. Everyone retreats inside, giving us our moment.

"It's honestly scary." Jack mumbles into my hair.

I wipe the black tears on my face, smearing them. I feel something warm hit my face. I look up. Jeff is crying. My eyes widen.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I guess I inherited knife mommy's defiance." I apologize, laughing nervously.

Jeff wipes away his tears, shaking his head. He backs up. Jack backs up, too. I feel a punch land to my nose. I groan, grabbing my nose.

"Why did you do that?! You scared me half to death!" Jeff yells. I sigh, grinning widely.

"I killed another person, though. There isn't much of her left, sorry." I apologize, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You ate all of her?" EJ asks. I sigh, shaking my head.

"No, I ate her bones and her organs, her skin and muscle is still in the forest." I answer.

EJ shakes his head, chuckling. I look over at Jeff. His face is pulled into his signature smile. I smile back the same smile. He laughs, grabbing my hand. EJ grabs my other one. They pull me inside.

Slender looks down at me. A feeling clings around him. Lonleiness. I look up at him, toothy smile covering my face. I let go of EJ and Jeff's hands. I jump up, wrapping my arms around Slender's waist. My feet dangle off the ground.

Slender looks shocked at first before picking me up, returning the hug.

I really don't want to kill her... This is why I have to help her. She can do it. Maybe... she just needs someone who.. loves her. Slender's thoughts ring out in my head.

He quickly sets me down.

Jeff, EJ, I have a mission for the both of you. Hoodie, Masky, and Toby watch her. Slendy orders. I puff my cheeks out.

"But, I don't want you to go, Slendy-Bendyman!" I shout, but they are already gone. I huff in fustration. "No one ever listens to the teenager!"

I groan, plopping on the couch next to BEN. BEN's controller falls from his hands. He looks over at me angrily. I shrug.

"I know how you feel. My siblings used to knock the controller out of my hand on purpose." I explain, picking up the controller.

I hand it to him. He smiles at me.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." He thanks. I smile back, a toothy smile covering my face. I giggle, looking at the screen.

"So, whatcha playing?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Super Smash Bros." He explains. I smile, picking up a controller.

"Mind if I roll in?" I ask. He nods.

"Sure." He answers. I smile.

He pulls up the next stage. I feel something fly towards my head. I throw my hand up, catching the object. My eyes never leave the screen. I land my final blow, killing BEN's character. I lift my head. I glare angrily at the object in my hand. A... stick? I look up. Toby stands cowering behind Hoodie and Masky. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask, clearly annoyed.

"Slender gave you permission to make dinner." Masky explains. I jump off the couch. I look back at BEN.

"Sorry, BEN. But, an opportunity like this is hard to pass up. I'll play with you later!" I shout, running into the kitchen.