Chapter 4: Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jill

"I've met all these stupid people now fix my fucking arm." I curse. I hear them all sigh.

"Damn, Slendy. We have been trying to get her to cuss the entire time you were gone." Jeff explains.

My eyes widen and I cover my mouth. I cursed... What is wrong with me? I shake my head. I focus on the tension in the air, bringing it down again. I sigh.

"Okay, sir, could you please fix my arm? I have met all these... nice individuals." I ask through my teeth. The figure before me sighs.

I have to wait for Jack to get back. He will stitch you up. The voice explains. I groan.

"Another person?! Come on!" I shout. The figure shrugs. A thought crosses my mind. "Hey, what's your name?"

How rude of me, I am Slenderman. The voice introduces.

"Nice to meet you." I say sarcastically.

I reach into my secret scarf pocket, pulling out my 3ds. I lean against the wall. I glare up at Slenderman.

"Now, I am going to stand here and play video games until this Jack person comes back." I explain to the Slenderman. He nods. I sigh and pull up my game.

~

The door next to me slams open, almost hitting me. A male walks in, holding some kind of organ.

His skin is gray and his hair is a nice caramel color. He has a slight muscular tone that I can see through his black hoodie. A blue mask rests on the side of his head, two holes in the mask for his eyes. I sigh, sliding my DS into the pocket.

I clear my throat. The thing does a full 360. Suddenly, I feel myself pinned against the wall, the gray male over me.

I glare at him, grabbing his wrist. I move to stare into his eyes, but he has none. I freeze for a moment, quickly recovering. I stare into the deep pits where his eyes would be.

"That's not a very nice way to greet someone, is it?" I ask. "Greetings, I am (Y/N)."

"Eyeless Jack. My friends call me EJ." He explains. I let go of his wrist. He backs away from me. I point to my shoulder.

"I assume you are the one that is supposed to fix this." I explain. He nods, pulling my uninjured arm behind him.

We stop in front of a white door. He opens it, tugging me inside. He sits me on what look like an infirmary bed. He walks over, holding some bandages. The emotion in the air becomes expectant.

"What?" I ask. He sighs, setting down the bandages.

"I need you to remove your shirt so I can get to the wound." He explains. I sigh, tugging my over shirt off. Underneath is a black tank top. I gag at the wound.

It has a yellowish green puss seeping from it. It looks brown in some spots and red in others. I look away, disgusted.

Not much disgusts me, but infected wounds do.

Suddenly, I feel pain from my wound. My free hand bolts to a wrist. I look over, seeing EJ beginning to clean the wound. I release his wrist and he goes back to cleaning the wound. I look away.

Wave after wave, pain fills my body. I hold back groans by grunting. I feel something warm wash over my arm.

I look over. The man holds a bucket of water. He seems confused by my reaction.

"Why didn't react? That water was freezing cold." He asks. I sigh.

"My body reacts to temperatures differently. Cold feels warm on me and hot feels cold. Hence, why I'm shivering in summer." I explain. He nods and continues to clean my wound.

~

He moves away from my wound. I look over at it. It looks completely clean compared to beforehand. The huge hole goes through my shoulder, stopping before my bones. He has to still pull out the bullet.

"This is going to hurt like hell, but you'll feel less pain afterwards." He explains, preparing tweezers. I nod, bracing myself.

A searing pain rips through my body. I grip the sheets of the bed.

"Hey!" I yell, as he rips the bullet out of my shoulder. I groan, feeling sore.

My wound is bleeding profusely. He holds a cloth to it, stopping the bleeding. After he stitches it up, placing a drain tube inside the hole. He wraps it in white bandages. I sigh, standing up.

"Thank you, Eyeless Jack." I thank. He shrugs.

"No problem." He shrugs off. I walk out the door, wandering around. I find myself back in the living space. I walk over and sit on the couch next to Jane. I turn to her.

"Miss Jane?" I call. She turns to look at me.

"Yes?" She asks. I sigh, resting my hands in my lap.

"Are there any other people that I have to meet?" I ask. Jane pauses, thinking.

"Well, there is Jill but, she won't be back until later." She explains. I look at her, disappointed. "But, she is really nice and snappy like you. I think you will like her."

The door slams open. My head turns in that direction, my body jumping in response to the loud noise.

Another clown walks in, this one female. She is also colorless but she looks really... familiar. She looks beautiful. She holds a chainsaw over her shoulder. Herself and the chainsaw are soiled in blood.

She looks over at me. Her face twists in an expression I can't describe. The air around this individual turns into a mix of happiness and pity. She runs over to me, dropping the chainsaw. She instantly wraps her arms around me.

"(Y/N)!" She shouts, trying her best to keep me on the ground. This clown looks really familiar.

Laughing Jill, she's my Laughing Jill.  She did it for me.

I faint in the clown's arms. The world around me goes dark.