Chapter 3: Laughing Jack and Clockwork

"This is an adorable little thing you got going but, we have to introduce ourselves to you before Slendy gets back or..." The person trails off. "You know what..."

The person appears to be male. He is dressed as a clown, a very... colorless clown. I slip out of his grip. I turn to face him, eyebrow raised.

"What are you? An emo reject Pennywise?" I ask. His face twists in anger, the others in the room bursting out in laughter. Next thing I know, I feel a hand around my neck, cutting of my air supply.

I gasp. I quickly recover smirking. My hands reflexivly grab his hand, ignoring the pain my shoulder. A choked chuckle escaped my mouth. He looks surprised. I stare deep into his eyes.

"Kill... me. I.. dare you. You... would be... blessing me." I gasp out. I smirk weakly, dots flitting across my vision. He drops me. I hit the ground with a thud, gasping for breath.

"Killing you would be a waste..." The clown explains. I smirk up at him.

"Maybe that's why your not dead yet." I retort, standing up. He growls. I smirk. "So, emo Pennywise, what is your name?"

"Laughing Jack, my friends call me LJ." He spits.

"Greetings, I am (Y/N). It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Laughing Jack." I greet. He growls, looking away from me. I hear video game noises.

I quickly spin around.

Holding a controller, sits a video game reject. He looks like what Link would look like if you gouged his eyes out. Two ret dots replace his pupils. He looks up at me. I look into his eyes, almost hypnotized. I shake my head, looking away.

"Greetings, I'm (Y/N). Pleased to make your acquaintance, yada yada yada. What are playing?" I ask curiously, glancing over his shoulder.

"Mario Cart 8." He answers, completely lost in the game. I run my hands through my hair, forgetting about my shoulder. "BEN Drowned."

"Can I play?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No, now shut up. I'm almost in first." He answers. I sigh sadly.

"Ahem." I hear a feminine voice clear their throat behind me. I turn around.

A beautiful lady stands before me. Her skin is snow white and her long hair is ashen black. Her eyes are like black holes that you could get lost in. Her lips are as black as her eyes. A black dress hugs her curves perfectly, almost making me drool.

I shake my head, bending down to one knee. I take her hand in mine, gently planting a kiss on her delicate skin. I look up at her.

"Greetings, (Y/N) at your service. How may I help you, miss?" I ask. The lady seems stunned by my actions. She gently pulls her hand away.

"Well, my name is Jane The Killer, but you can call me Jane." She greets. "Are you bipolar?"

I quickly jump to my feet. I bow gently.

"I, uh, actually am Miss Jane. Or from what the doctors tell me." I explain. She smiles softly at me. I feel a tug on my scarf. I look down.

The little girl from the bedroom is looking up at me. I smile down at her small form. She smiles back, backing up.

I feel someone stomp on my foot. A choked gasp escapes my mouth. I stand straight.

A girl with brown hair stands before me. She wears a gray sweater that slips off her shoulder. She has one bright green eye and the other, a pocket watch clock. She smirks down at me. God, I hate being short...

"Can... I help you.. miss?" I ask, through clenched teeth. She twists her heel into my foot. I growl.

"I wonder why Slender hasn't killed you. You are weak." She spits. I smirk up at her.

"Darling, apparently weak in the mind doesn't count because you are here." I retort. I hear muffled laughter around me. I stare into her eyes. She growls, grinding her heel in deeper.

"What did you say to me, bitch?" She asks. I smirk, crossing my arms.

"I said you are weak minded." I repeat. She growls.

"What makes you say that?!" She yells. I smirk.

I spin my free foot, freeing my other foot in the process. I knock the lady off balance, shoving her to the ground.

I take her head and smash it against the ground. I sit on her back, holding her by her hair.

"Now, my name is (Y/N). What is yours?" I ask. She growls.

"My name is Clockwork." She growls. I smile, climbing off her.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Clockwork." I greet, smiling. She just glares at me.

"Well, you have definitely have made some enemies." A feminine voice calls from behind me. I spin around.

"Can you all stop coming up from behind me?" I ask. Laughter bursts out around me. I rub my neck, trying to soothe the slight pain.

"Judge Angels. This is Bloody Painter A.K.A Helen Otis." She introduces. I smile, bowing gently.

(A.N. If you don't know what they look like, look it up.)

I feel the room change from free to depressing in seconds.

The creature... He's back.

"I know your there. You can come out." I call. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. Hypocrites... I point at the door. "Three... Two... One..."

The creature from earlier materializes before the door. I cross my arms, smirking. I walk up to the tall creature.