Chapter 13: Closet Door

I wake up, smiling. I jump off the ground, smirking to myself. I walk over to my room.

I know what I'm gonna make!

I smile widely, making the presents.

~

I walk into each individuals room, delivering her presents. The only room I don't go into is BEN's. I stand nervously outside his door. I put my back to his door, sliding down it. I hold his present to my chest.

I take a deep breath.

"Fuck it..." I whisper, opening the door. I walk into his messy room. I set the present on top of his Xbox 1. I quickly run out of his room, my face bright red. I roll into the living room, sighing.

I cover my face with the hood, screaming silently. I sigh happily. A thought crosses my mind. I walk into Mom's room, stealing a white hoodie. I grab my sewing kit, running into the living room.

I pull off Dad's jacket, smiling. I rip the sleeves off both hoodie's sleeves. I sew the white sleeves to the black hoodie. I tear off the hoods. I sew the white hood to the black sweater.

I smile, holding up my new sweater. I slide it on, smiling. I sew the other pieces together.

I now have two new sweaters...

I smile, putting the hoodie in my bedroom. I walk back into the living room, sitting on the floor.

I stand up, walking into the backyard. I sit on the ground, a grave standing in front of me.

Here lies Mark (L/N).
A dear brother and friend.

2000-2015

I

cry, walking back into the house. I sit on the living room floor. I clasp my hands together, listening. My breathing shallows. I throw my scalpel. A loud squeak erupts through the quiet mansion. I walk over.

A small mouse lays dead on the kitchen floor, scalpel sticking out of it's side. I pick it up, throwing it outside.

I sit back down in the living room. I touch my cheeks. I groan out in pain.

"This hurts like a motherfucker!" I shout angrily. I hold a knife I stole from my Mom's room. I throw it at the wall. It pierces the wall, stopping at the hilt. I walk over, sheathing the knife.

The knife is black metal, with a white hilt. I made a sheath and attached it to my pants. I smile, holding the scalpel in my hand. I draw the knife, holding it up to the scalpel. A thought crosses my mind. I look at the clock.

I have enough time...

~

I sit in the living room, play with my new 'toy'. Suddenly, the door behind me bursts open. I throw my weapon.

I open my eyes. Jeff is pinned to the wall by his hood, my weapon holding him in place. My eyes widen. I quickly run over, pulling my weapon out of the wall. He relaxes.

"I'm so sorry, Mom! You scared me!" I shout. He rolls his eyes, extending his hand.

"It's fine, now give me the knife." He orders. I smirk, pulling it closer.

"Actually, it's not a knife." I explain. He looks at me sideways.

"It looks like a knife." He inquires. I roll my eyes, sliding a switch on the handle. The scalpel shoots out of the handle. I twirl the weapon in my hand.

"See, not a knife." I ask. He nods. I look down, he is covered in blood. "Is that yours?"

"No." He answers shortly, walking to his room. He ruffles my hair. I sigh, falling back to the ground.