Mattie who was 23.

And last but not least, his sister, Emi and her twin brother Evi who were both 22 years old

So yeah, he had a big family and he loved them all

He was lucky enough not to have any sibling rivalry so he got along great with them... Most of the time, that is.

The downside was that they were too damn overprotective. Even Emi and Eli who were just 1 fucking year older than him!

And unfortunately for him, when he got pregnant with the twins, his family was upset with him because of his age, especially his Mum.

His father on the other hand wasn't upset at all... He was fucking livid and Arlo would've been given a whipping if it weren't for his Mum.

This was the reason why he could never bring Jackson over. His family would probably poison the Alpha and Arlo needed his pups to grow up under their father's guidance.

And still to this day, they were still angry at him but seemed to simmer down after meeting the twins.

But still, his father never held them as he was still angry at Arlo for getting pregnant.

It really was a good thing that he hadn't mentioned his previous miscarriages or he would've gotten it.

His Mum on the other hand loved the twins and would take them from Arlo whenever he came for a visit.

He didn't mind. Just meant he had time to relax... Ha. His siblings made sure that didn't happen as they continuously grilled him about Jackson until they pretty much knew everything about the Alpha.

They knew that Jackson was a big Celebrity and his sister Gian and his brother Mattie had a crush on him which thankfully wasn't long-lasting as Gian was already married while Mattie was in a relationship with that guy, David Giuntoli.

Yeah... That was an unexpected pairing but hey, stranger things have happened.

You know what was unfair? Mattie already had a pup with David and they weren't married or mated so why wasn't anyone as mad at him as they were at Arlo? Mattie was only two years older than him and that wasn't even a huge difference.