Chapter 1: New Friends, new Enemies, old Problems

Start from the beginning

As i finally reached the auditorium i saw my aunt on stage addressing the students.

G:" You will sleep in the ball-room tonight, tomorrow you will have your initiation, be prepared." she said and then left the stage . The other students started heading out, probably having a look around school to get familiar with everything. I saw Ruby, the girl in white and the girl, whose shoes i puked on, they seemed to have an argument about something, and the 'hero' i try to be ,i of course decided to help.

"Hey Ruby! Is everything ok?" i said getting the attention of the 3 girls.

Blonde girl: "Ruby who is your friend?" she asked with a smirk.

R: "Oh that Y/N , he was the boy that vomited on your shoes."

"Wow thanks for the nice introduction you gave me." i said then i turned towards the blonde. "Hello im Y/N... just Y/N and im deeply sorry for getting puke on your shoes miss..." 'wait now that i see her up close i think i remember her from Signal.' i thought.

Yang: "Oh , im Yang Xiao Long , Ruby's older sister. And don't worry, no damage done, just be careful next time." She said and we shook hands. The girl in white seemed to have enough from getting ignored. She started to scolded Ruby and i just realized that the girl was Weiss Schnee, heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, someone my parents tried to arrange a meeting with, probably to get Azure to marry her older sister, and if that didn't work, me to marry Weiss, good thing i already moved away and Azure had his hands full with 'saving' the world. I was ripped out of my thoughts by Weiss saying something that caused me to blush a bit.

Weiss: "Oh and we could paint our nails and talk about cute boys, like blue haired, silent and emotionless other here." she said while pointing at me.

R: "What, really?" she didn't understand the sarcasm in that whole sentence.

W: "NO!" she shouted.

"You do now that it is pretty rude to talk like that to someone else, right Miss Schnee?" i said in my emotionless voice. 

W: "At least he has manners, who are you again?" she asked me.

"Y/N Jade..." it was to late to fix my mistake as i saw all three girls look at me with stars in their eyes.

Y: "OH MY OHM, JADE AS IN AZURE JADE ARE YOU RELATED TO HIM?"

"Unfortunately, yes, im his brother." i said hanging my head.

R: "What do you mean 'unfortunately'? Isn't it awesome to be the brother of one of the strongest Huntsmen?" 

"Yeah awesome if you like to be in his shadow your whole life while being constantly compared to him, hearing how great he is and how disappointing you are." i said with a tinge on anger in my voice. I decided i had enough from this and just walked away depressed that thanks to my mistake i most likely just lost 3 potential friends. 

R: "Hey where are you going?" she asked concerned.

"I leave you to fan girl over my 'awesome' brother." i looked at them and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

Ruby POV:

Wow Y/N seems to hate talking about his brother. Weiss just left, only leaving me and Yang.

"Hey Yang?" she turns towards me. "Why do you think Y/n reacted like that when we mentioned his brother?"

Y: "He said something about being in his shadow and being constantly compared to him, guess that could be the reason, why do you ask?" 

"He just looked so sad while he left. I guess we should leave him alone for now and have a look around school." i suggested.

Y: "Yeah sounds good." both me and my sister started heading out.