Chapter 4

They pulled into a parking lot that had half a dozen or so cars that were left.

"That was incredible, Negan!" Mal said, still high on adrenaline. "Thank you."

Negan licked his fingers and fixed Mal's wind hair. "Almost as good as sex, right?" He winked before taking Mal's hand in his, walking to the door.

"Should we bring our weapons?"

"My men scout around the place and it's ass-perfectly clean and safe."

He quickly pulled her toward a large set of double doors and motioned Mal to wait. He pulled some keys out of his pocket, looking down the hallway one last time before pushing the key into the lock and pushing the doors open. He tugged her into the room before quickly closing and locking the doors behind him. The immediate smell of chlorine filled their nostrils as Mal looked back over her shoulder to see the school's pool behind her. "Was your hopes to drown someone?"

"Not to a beautiful woman like yourself, but I've thought about it," Negan winked with a wicked smile and she shook her head uneasily.

"The water looks clean."

"My people installed clean chlorine water into the pool. Most of the rest went back to the Sanctuary in the workout station we're building. I want to teach you to swim, and have you get more confidence on us together, since we can go to third base now."

"No, not a chance," Mal shook her head, watching Negan step in closer to the pool and he looks down into the water before looking over his shoulder at her.

"Too late!" Negan's grin expanded and he stepped back before reaching for his leather jacket. He slowly pulled it from his arms, Mal watched him moving toward the corner of the room to set it down on the floor. His eyes met Mal's as she watched him start to unbutton his shirt, pulling the material away from his body making a breath catch in the back of her throat.

"Negan, what are you...?" Mal started seeing him pulling his shirt open completely and she looked over his toned body feeling her throat go dry at the very sight of his lean body. He pulled his shirt from his shoulders and tossed it on top of his jacket. Looking over his naked torso, Mal could feel her pulse leap in her neck and she found herself staring. She knew that she was, being such a creep. When Negan started to pull open his belt, she forced herself to look down. "I think you misunderstood me."

"No. You just told me that you wished you want to be comfortable with me. So here I am. I'm your boyfriend- you asked me to get naked in the pool with you so that's what I am going to do," Negan pulled his belt from his loops and you looked to him nervously. "Why don't you live up your fantasy a little bit here? Be the bad girl that you wish you brought back."

"Negan, you have a school full of your men outside," Mal looked over her shoulder toward the doors and she could tell that this area was blocked off, but there was still a chance that someone could come in and find the two of them. "I get your wicked sense of humor here."

"I'm not being funny. I'm being very fucking serious," Negan stated firmly as he popped open the button of his dark pants. His fingertips brushed over his zipper and slowly pulled it down as Mal let out an uncomfortable breath. He kicked out of his boots before reaching for his pants again. "I'm going to get naked in that pool and so are you."

"I don't think that's a good idea," she restated as Negan began to push the material down his long legs and Mal saw him standing before her in his red boxer briefs. The material clung to his body tightly and she let out a heavy exhale. Heat was flushing into her cheeks and she could see that his eyes were watching Mal like a hawk. The sight of him like this alone was better than anything she could have and already had dreamt of. His body was absolutely perfect. "I think you should stop there."