Chapter 2

When they finally slowed to a walk, Mal felt the air being cold. There's no wind, and the trees leaves are dead on the ground. Far above them the sun was a white hole in the sky.

Lalon kept chuckling to himself. " 'Are you coming?' Ha-ha, Negan's so funny." He wiped a tear off his one eye.

Lugh glared at him. "It's not funny."

"Oh c'mon, man. It was. And you and Alec have been doing it in the open is-" he burst out laughing uncontrollable.

Lugh looked at him as if he'd just suggested that they set themselves on fire and go swimming in gasoline. "It's not funny!"

He jumps on Lalon, tugging him to the ground. The boys struggled, Lalon gave a hard rub on Lugh's head while Lugh pulled his jacket over Lalon's head.

Vix shook her head. "Enough boys. Lugh has been embarrassed enough."

"Stop it, boys. You know what happens when I break a fight." Mal warned, and immediately they stopped so they wouldn't be sore in the morning, and throughout the day.

Both Mal and Vix smirked and rolled their eyes. "Boys." They said exactly the same.

The forest was dead in the cold weather but surprisingly lush in late November.

"At least Lugh has someone to love and cherish. It's cute." Vix said, earning trust to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Didn't find the one, but dating is fine." Lalon said.

"What about Sheree? Or Clay? You've been moon eyeing them."

"Well, I mean... it would be better than getting dirty with Amber."

"Amber?" Mal said, smiling in shock. "The Amber that used to be Negan's wife and is a bitch to me."

"Yeah. We tried. She complained about you a lot, hating you so much that Negan dumped her just for you. How that Negan wanted you because you're very young than her."

She shook her head. "Oh, those whores never learn. Expect Catherine." Catherine was the only one who wasn't spoiled or obsessive. Her company is plain and wise.

"However, my point is you will find the one you love and it'll last for a life time." Vix said.

"Speaking of getting dirty, Mal, what's going on with you and Negan?" Lalon smirks, wiggling his eyebrows like a masked goofy villain.

Mal coughed in her throat. "I-um... we haven't done it."

"Are you serious?" His eyes bulged. "You've been giving the man blue balls."

Lugh smacked his head upside. His beanie fell off his head. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry for saying that. It's just... you know. Negan's Negan."

"Look the point is, he loves you and he doesn't love you because he want to have sex with you, he loves you who you are." Lugh said. "Just talk to him, alright. He'll understand."

Mal smiled, being reassured with Lugh's wisdom. Although, she well knows Negan and she's guilty of keeping it to long for Negan. They haven't done anything yet; all it's been is making out, hands never trailing down her waist. She considered if Negan gets tired of it.

"Did you talk with Alec?" She asked.

He nodded. "I asked and he was very consensual about it. He understood, and I was the one to ask him to make love to me. It's pretty adorable because he was so nervous. I thought I would be but, he made me more comfortable than ever. He never changed after that, so it'll be the same with him. Okay?"