Chapter 1

A displeased sound fell from Mal's lips when she felt the cool bed beside her upon waking up and looked over her shoulder to see that Negan wasn't in bed with her anymore. He must of awoken early and left to work. Negan decided to proclaim and rebuilding the bridge that crossed paths of Sanctuary up the mountains to the Tradepost and a short cut of Fairview, and a route towards the south in Utah is Mountainside, one of the Eleven Towns.

Wish he stayed in more, she felt so much at home with Negan around, giving her kisses and cuddled. A gasp fell from her lips as she got up from the bed and wondered what time it was. Reaching for the watch, she saw that it was morning and she let out a gasping sound when she stretched her muscles then smiled at the photos of her and Negan smiling like any couple does. Getting up from the bed, she quickly got dressed and she saw a letter at her drawer.

Picking it up, she opens it and reads the letter from Negan.

Happy 18th birthday Mal! Finally, we can start going into third base. Hope you have fun with your friends and party hard. But first, I got surprise for you at 7 sharp. We'll go out and you'll see the surprise.

P.S Better wear something you're not afraid to get dirty or wet. Because you're going get so wet for me, baby.

"Negan," Mal murmured, blushed and shook her head. This wasn't turning out to be such a bad day, especially that Mal doesn't like her birthdays.

A door is heard. She opens and is greeted by a ferocious attack, the figures piled on top of her. She backs up, almost losing her feet but catches herself and the two figures.

"Happy birthday!" Screamed Johan and Rin at both Mal ears. Killeen falls to his knees and grabs a hold of her legs.

"Eighteen. God, you're old." He said.

Mal raised an eyebrow, swooped down to pick up Killeen as well. "God? You're not that young anymore." She scratches his dishwash blonde hair, which seems to be short from his haircut.

"Not the hair." He chuckled.

"Max? You got our presents?" Rin asked.

"I do. Johan, little help please."

Johan goes to help Max take their presents inside the room. Max has AJ, bouncing him gently on his hip. She was proud that Max was taking care of AJ more. Even though he is now four years old, this kid finally talks so much. The kids were responsible, offering to take care of AJ at night so that Negan and Mal's sleep wouldn't be disturbed in their room.

Not that Negan would mind. He adored AJ, doted on him like a father. He even cut down his swearing around him. To say that no one was impressed would be a lie. The man's moods had improved greatly since the baby had come to sleep in with them until the kids want AJ back in their rooms- the room that Mal had before moving in Negan's bedroom.

It's been seven months after the final closing and destruction of the KillGames. Now everything has changed; all the communities are a cycle, working more closely together, and bounty hunters being more active in helping the communities survive and thrive. Not only they worked together, each of the RK's played a role in each part.

Mal stayed in the Sanctuary with the kids, working as what Bud calls her the left-leg of Negan commander. She helps keep their rules in check, gives people the supplies they needed, and everyone in Sanctuary were grateful for Mal, especially she is Negan's girlfriend. Vix and Lalon stayed at Fairview, one of Eleven Towns up at the town of Driggs, and Vix was more of the leader with the assistant and leadership of Tom. Tom never felt happy to see change in the community; bounty hunters and the traders work along each other to take the trade wagons and clear off any Infected and in the town, people are actually being trained to defend themselves that are taught by Sam and Benny. And lastly, Lugh and his boyfriend Alec stayed in the Tradepost of Salt Lake City, and boy, there are more people in the population. The supplies in the black market are double from what they had and more jobs are being developed, such as the bullet factory in Jackson City that once Alec and Mal found before, and having a cattle ranch that covers over sixty hectors of land.