Hickeys

Bennett 

Who gets them more? You

Although Bennett is stone cold and seemingly dead inside in public when the doors close its a different story. He likes to leave them any where you can cover them. You end up with them over your chest, stomach, thighs and sometimes collarbones. Normally you'll cover them up to save the teasing but sometimes he asks you not to hide them to 'send a message'.

Jordan

Who gets them more? You

Jordan likes to be in control and likes to tease you. He scatters them over your stomach and chest but has nothing against neck ones. Whenever he gets one, which isnt very often, if he doesnt want it on show he'll use makeup to cover it up. He used to 'borrow' some of your makeup when he had break outs. Now he's better at face makeup than most girls in your school anyway so a hickeys no deal to hide. 

Declan

Who gets them more? Him

It surprises a lot of people to be honest. In the bedroom your more controlling while he's more submissive. He likes when you leave them all over him. You tend to stick around his neck and jaw though. He likes seeing the shock on peoples faces as he walks around with them littered up his neck. He doesn't even try to hide them. Not even in school. No one dares say anything to Declan. Not even Jordan after Declan 'accidently' knock his computer system down.

Naomi

Who gets them more? Her

You like to leave them on her legs. Spesifically her thighs. You don't want them to be on show so you make sure they can be covered. If she gives you any its normally on you chest. Theyre not too common in your relationship. You both prefer to be kinda private, her more so. Her parents may be cool but it saves the talk plus Jordan is a protective brother and would flip the freak out.

A/N: Requests? Please send in requests as it is hard to come up with ideas i think you'll like and i dont hate. So even if you just comment a name or a type of writting (angst, fluff, ect) it will go so much smoother. There is a prompt list on this book you can use if you want.

 Comment, message, put on my wall. Any form of communication is accepted.

Also someone did request smut. Im working on it. Im just not great at it so  want to do it righgt if im going to post.