Sick

Bennett

"Hey, have you heard from (Y/N)?" Naomi asked Bennett. It was break and still, no one had seen her.

"No actually. I guessed she was late." Bennett muttered as he grabbed his phone. "I'll call her."

ring

ring

ri-"Hello?" A groggy voice asked.

"Hey babe, where are you?"

"Hell. I'm sick and I think I'm dying. In my will, I leave you-"

"You aren't dying." (Y/N) could hear his eyes roll from her deathbed.

"We're all dying slowl-" (Y/N) was interrupted by a series of coughs.

Bennett winced "You don't sound great."

"I'm not. Plus my parents had to go to work so I'm alone to die."

"I'll be there in 10."

"What Ben-" 

Bennett hung up the phone and turned to Naomi. "She's-"

"Yeah, I heard. You gonna ditch?"

Bennett grinned "Well, I'd call it comforting my girlfriend but-" Naomi gave him a look and he stopped. "If you still need a ride text me after school. I gotta go." Bennett grabbed his bag from his locker and made his way down the crowded hall.

(Y/N) POV

What was that? I thought as I heard something downstairs. It's fine, I'm just paranoid. "ArHH" My door flung open.

"Whats happening?"

I recognise that voice "Bennett?" Looking out from my duvet I see my incredibly tall boyfriend standing in my doorway. "Holy hell I thought I was about to die!"

"I thought you were dying?" I glared at him. Bennett walked over to my bed and sat on the edge. "How are you?" He brushed some of my hair off my forehead "Jeez! You're burning up!"

"I know." I groaned "I just wanna crawl in a hole and die."

Bennett sighed. "I'm going to make you soup. Have you ate?" I shook my head. "Ok. Your throat sore too?" I nodded. "Well I'll make the soup, you get a hot shower. That might help."

"Plus I stink?"

"Well, I didn't want to say it." He teased. "Now go. I need a healthy girlfriend."

I did as he said and ended up in the shower for so long my fingers went all pruney. There was a knock on the door "You almost done?"

"Sure." I turned the water off and grabbed a towel and walked out. It's not like he hasn't seen anything before. "Something smells good."

"I try. Now back in bed." I sighed but did as I was told "Here, it might be a bit hot." Instead of handing me the bowl Bennett held a spoon of soup out to me. As soon as it touched my tongue I was amazed. the soup was to die for.

"You know you don't need to spoon feed me?" I told him halfway through the bowl.

"I know but I want to. I want to make you feel better."

Jordan

(Y/N) POV

Jordan was meant to be meeting me for a date but he didn't show up. I figured he was a little late so I pulled out my phone and checked the tracker. Where is he-Has he not even left the house? What the hell?