Preference 2*Type of Couple

(Y/I)= your instrument

Bennett: Opposite Couple

Bennetts guard is always up. He never shows emotion apart from annoyance. Most of the time. You on the other hand are an emotional person, you always showed your emotion no matter how you tried to hide it. He learned from you and occasionally smiles and you now know not to burst into tears and how to keep your cool.

Jordan: Annoying Couple

You both have a huge sense of humour. At least one of you is cracking a joke or making a scene. The guys sometimes (most of the time really) get annoyed by it. You are kind of like Fred and George, pulling pranks, speaking at the same time, cheesy jokes and being loud. You two don't care though because at least one person laughs. Most of the time.

Declan: Music Couple

You guys share earphones all the time. You also like doing duets with him. He plays piano and you play (Y/I)/sing. You quote song lyrics and the guys and Naomi hardly ever understand. You wouldn't think he's really into music but he is. You two listen to music when studying and doing homework or when working out (or watching him work out because you didn't want to).

Naomi: Nerdy Couple

You both like books, your good at school, correct the musketeers grammar and study together. Being Jordan's sister the guys and others didn't realise how smart you were. It started when you corrected Naomi's use of the word Compelled instead of Impelled . After that she saw your collection of books and your school notes. You were doing the same work as Declan and Bennett and you were a whole year younger. You guys would cuddle and read in silence or help each other study or with homework. The guys (mainly Jordan) would ask for help and you two always told them to study themselves.