First 'I love you'

Bennett: Bennett wanted to study for history and you agreed to help him. he sat on his desk chair while you were sitting cross-legged on his bed. the book was in front of you but you weren't looking at it

"You're staring again." He said, not looking up from his textbook.

"You're just so beautiful. I love you, you know." It wasn't a question, you just wanted to say it out loud. His cheeks went red and he mumbled an 'I love you too' while you sat like a grinning Cheshire cat.

Jordan: Jordan had been planning on saying it for the first time and wanted to make a big deal of it. He asked you on a date in the park for a picnic. You complied but you ended up being late by ten minutes, resulting in the hot chocolate/tea (whatever you prefer) going cold. He tried to heat it up with a lighter, not a good idea, but he got so flustered that he accidentally set his jumper on fire. Not much though, you put it out quickly with only a small singe. You were laughing like crazy and he pouted and crossed his arms. You stopped, though still smiling, and kissed him lightly.

"Don't pout idiot. I love you, mishaps and all."

"I love you too," He mumbled before adding, "but you stole my thunder." Too which you burst out laughing again.

Declan: Declan always liked to hear you play (your instrument/sing) and tonight was no different. He had gone to your room in the base since he heard your music faintly. You rolled your eyes when you noticed your boyfriend. "Must you always watch me?"

"Yes, because I love your playing almost as much as you."

"So not at all then." He rolled his eyes and pulled you up from your seat.

"Now we both know that's not true." You sighed slightly.

"I love you too."

Naomi: You and Naomi were studying for an upcoming Biology test. "Naomi, thanks for helping me. I love you." It slipped out before you even realised. You actually didn't realise until she said back, "I love you too."