Caught*PT1

A/N: I didn't have time to do Naomi's and Declan's but they should be up tommorow.

Bennett

The day had been long and tiring. From idiots in school to some guy almost crashing the car *cough*cough*Jordan* I couldn't wait to get back to the base and be alone with Bennett. We lay in his bed, relaxing, talking about random things that came to our minds.

One of his hands played with my hair while the other loosely sat on my waist. At some point I zoned out, just staring into his icy eyes. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Nuh uh." I admitted, bringing my fingers up to trace his lips. "Not even slightly."

He chuckled, lightly grabbing my wrist and moving my hand. The hand that had been playing with my hair brushed my hair out my face as his head dipped down to mine. Our lips met softly and moved against each other like heaven. His lips were slightly chapped but it felt perfect.

He tasted like the chocolate he always insisted was better and for once he was right.

One of his hands tangled in my hair as the other pulled me closer. I brought my hand to caress his jaw.

Eventually I pulled back. He followed though as the kisses got hungrier. I grabbed the back of his neck, bringing him closer, deciding to go with with. His hands travelled my body, running down my sides sending shivers up my spine.

I bit his lip slightly, eliciting a small moan from him. I slipped my tongue in but he was quick to fight for dominance. I let him win.

I gripped at his hair, making him moan as I grinded against him. His hands slipped under my top and ran across my bare skin. His hands got higher, making my shirt rid up as his finger tips ghosted the top of my rib cage.

I pulled back only to attach my lips to his jaw. He groaned as he felt me marking his jaw, biting on it slightly, then moving on the next spot.

He brought one of his hands up to guide my lips back to his. Bennett grabbed my butt making me moan but it was muffled by our kiss. Each time we pulled away for air we were panting slightly but jumped straight back in.

I dipped my hands to run my fingers along the top of his jeans. I lopped my fingers around the top of them. "Oh mY gOd!" I pull back, as does Bennett. I look into his icy eyes before we both snap our heads to the side to see Naomi standing in the door way with the guys behind her.

Jordan was holding back laughs while Declan's eyes were just wide. I quickly roll off Bennett and sit up, panting. I look at Bennett and notice his lips are swollen and a couple hickeys are already on his neck and his hair is noticeably dishevelled. I know I probably look some what similar.

"Good thing we got here when we did." Jordan mused "Who knows what might have happened."

"Why did you come up here?" Bennett panted out.

"Declan and Jordan we-"

"We" Jordan cut Naomi off "Were trying to decide what video game was better. Obviously its-"

"Get out!" I almost yell.

Naomi quickly span on her heels and left. Jordan winked but didn't move. Declan grabbed the scruff of Jordan's collar and began dragging him away. "Wait! I'm not done teasing!" He was cut off as Declan almost pushed him down the stairs. Or at least I assume due to the thuds and yells.

"I'm just going close this door." Declan said slowly, reaching for the door handle. "Didn't think you had it in you." He muttered before almost slamming the door.

I looked at Bennett. "Was he talking about me or you?"

"Who cares?" He reached up but I pulled back. "Mood ruined?"

"Yeah."

He threw his head back onto the pillow. "FUC-

Jordan

Jordan and I ran up the stairs towards his room after a long long day of school were the administrators hate love. We had been put into detention first period for pda. Teachers were being more strict and no one was happy.

Just after I got off the stairs he pressed me against the wall, trailing kisses down my neck. "Your room is literally right over there." I nodded towards his room.

"Don't sass me." Was all he said before he joined our lips again, pulling me with him as we stumbled to his room. He bumped into the door but he didn't care as he detangled one of his hands from my hair to open the door.

Our lips only parted for quick breaths as we made our way to the bed. Someone our lips stayed connected as Jordan sat on the edge of his bed, pulling me with him to straddle his lap.

His hands found their way under my butt, squeezing and lifting me up to bring me closer to him. All this made me moan into his mouth with a slight giggle. "I love you." He managed out between kisses. Before I could say it back his lips found mine and didn't let go.

His lips were smooth and soft from all the vanilla lip balm he secretly wore. My hands went to run through his golden hair as his continued to roam my body.

He pulled back only the start kissing down my neck. He sucked and nipped on his way down, soothing the marks he left with a slightly bite and running his tongue over it. I was moaning the whole time but whimpered slightly as he found my sweet spot. He smirked against my skin like he always did.

Suddenly Jordan flipped us so I was lying on the bed with him hovering over me. I grabbed his face, bringing his lips back to mine. It seemed like a permanent smirk was edged on his face.

He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking me to let him in but I kept my mouth shut. He nipped the bottom of my lip and as I groaned his tongue got in. I tried to fight for dominance but knew I'd lose either way.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. "Hey were back..." I pull away to see the astonished face of Bennett in the door way.

I bit my lip and removed my legs from my boyfriend. "Can we help you?" Jordan asked, clearly annoyed.

Bennett opened his mouth to say something but closed it. He tried again "Just don't get her pregnant." Was all he said before he promptly closed the door.

"Where were we?"