Preference 7*PDA

Bennett: No. No pda at all. If one on you (mainly him) are jealous then maybe a arm round the waist or hand holding but that's it. In the base you might give each other a peck on the check and maybe lips in front of the guys but not much else. On your own is a different situation.

Jordan: He doesn't care. He will happily link arms, hold hands or kiss you. Sometimes he would randomly come up to up and hug you for a while and other times he would just have an arm around your shoulder. In the base he would be willing to just make out with you in front of the guys (not as much Naomi) and wouldn't care. You sometimes got annoyed but didn't do anything.

Declan: He didn't like it. He felt weird kissing you in front of the guys and didn't care what others said. People think he isn't very romantic but they're wrong. They think because you never hold hands that you guys weren't very close. It was just another sterotype because on your own he had no issue.

Naomi: She doesn't really like it but you do. When sitting next to each other you would put your hand on her knee or over her shoulder. Walking down the halls you would grab her arm or hold her waist. Sometimes she would move out the way but she mostly just did it.