Extras

~~~~~~~~~ 1 month later~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gauri's POV*

I have always been a little silly and lot more emotional about things. I always imagined my college life to be amazing. And, luckily I have found amazing friends like rohit and akash.

I walk around the store finding the perfect dress for the Junior year party, which is an informal party thrown by seniors. And it requires a date.

It been around two month of us joining college, while most of the people have either started dating or started liking someone. It makes me quite nervous about my feelings.

"Did you find something nice?", rohit asks slowly.

"I guess", I reply pointing at a black dress.

"Who are you planning to go with?", rohit asks bit slowly.

"I am not sure--", I reply while rohit cuts me mid sentence.

"Wanna be my date?", he asks looking straight into my eyes, it gets uncomfortable.

"We will see", I try diverting the topic.

I need to gather courage, I need to ask akash before anyone does.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~●

I will be posting extras, to let you understand the Point of view of other characters or incidents for  better understanding of the story.

Why do you think gauri wants to ask akash out?

Why do you think rohit asked gauri out?