In this world, its just us

This is probably the worst idea, but everything has been a bad idea since last few months.

Nupur is on a call with me freaking out, freaking me out more than ever. I am either gonna be kicked out of their house, or nupur can successfully let me sneak into her house to see mishka.
Ever since her coma, she has been at her place, hooked to machines, but, atleast she is around her family. That maybe, also cause me the greatest distress. I cant see mishka without entering their bunglow. And, I have not exactly made the best impression on mishka's mom.

Its now or never. Doctors are really positive that mishka would be off drugs and posibility of good recovery. But, that dream felt too real, something feels so off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nupur's POV

I don't even have a boyfriend but at this point in my life, I have done everything. And, I am yet again going to help alash sneak in. Its freaking me out so much. Last time, it didnt end up so well.

But, its impossible to sit back and see akash suffering. He loves mishu so much. And, I know despite everything, he truely cares. I have never seen mish so obsessed with anyone but akash. Despite the distance, its adorable they crossed paths all over again.

"Haan akash..mom might leave for her conference during noon. We have enough time, almost 2 days without her.", I assure him but even I am so unsure.
Mom has been completely derailed, and has forgotten that she has a job to take care of. She is CEO, of the fashion quotient, a budding luxury clothing brand, and this conference would allow her to increase the outreach. Despite that, she has been pushing it off and finally a week long planning and plotting allowed me to convince her to goto pune.

Dad and mom are barely talking nowadays. Whatever mishka did, was really shocking for dad, and it also hurt our reputation so much. So much, that mishka's engagement was almost broken.

"Nupur, I might be an hour delayed", akash sounds low.

"Flight delayed?"

"Yes..I have a bad feeling"

"Its okay, you can still see her"

"Hopefully"

"Akash, relax! Sorry for freaking you out earlier but I am trying to ensure, mom isnt back before thursday", I respond but this guy is impossible. Akash then continues to ask me thousand of questions.

Mom is getting ready, and she must have visited mishu's room thrice in 10 minutes. She has her doubts, that mishka called her. I wish mishu could see how much mom worries. 2 nurses were recruited to take full care of mishka and I took 2 days leave from my internship to be around her. Despite that, mom goes on about trying to squeeze in all the conference agendas in a single day.

"I promise, I heard mishka's whisper, mom tries to convince me.

"Mom, let doctor visit, I am sure that ishu will back soon but please gst your hopes up,", I try to calm her down

"Promise me, if anything happens, you call me immediately"

"Ofcourse ma! I promise"

"Ok nupur also I have left --"

"All the emergency contacts, I know maa. Don't worry, I will be there next to mishka the entire time", I assure her

As I am convincing mom, my phone keeps buzzing. Akash, is going crazy with millions of questions. I can't deal with him sometimes.

As mom kisses me goodbye. I peek through the curtain, until I am sure she is gone. Now, need to execute the plan in order!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~