First of college

Akash's POV

First day of school wasnt that scary the way first day of college seems. I tried to look my best.
I wear black jeans paired with light blue, grey sports shoe .

I am not a fashion freak and my roomate has not arrived, so basically i just worn the clothes that seemed good to me.

I look at time, its 7:36 am, our college starts at 8:00 am, but i am leaving now as i dont want to be late for college on first day itself.

I close the door of my room and walk out of my room.

*~~*
Mishka's POV

"Mish, quick!...quick!...get up!...its 7:30!", udita screams in my ears.

"Bitch, let me sleep!", i shout as i hide my face with my quilt.

Udita pulls my quilt, as i decline waking up. But, then i give upon her stubborness and decide to get up finally.

As there was no time to get dressed up properly, i skip taking a bath, and wear my silver top and black capris paired with silver ear cruff and black sandal. I let my wavy hair open.

Udita decides to wear, her "lucky" light pink top , and white jeans, paired with pink ballerinas.
She had her hair tied in a high pony.

We literally, run towards our class, because its already 8:04.
We decide to take an auto as our college is 10 mins away from our hostel.
By the time we reach our class, its already 8:10.

I push udita, to enter the class first, while i hide behind her as i enter the class.

"May we come in?", udita asks for permission.

"Ahh!...Late Comers.!..welcome!..Just when i thought this class has a bunch of Genius, i finally found sone idiots!...class, clap for them!", A old man, bald with a huge belly, probably in his 50's, screams at us.

The whole class bursts out laughing, i give a dead glare to the people laughing at me.
Suddenly my eyes drift and land onto him, he isnt laughing but staring right through me, his stare so blunt yet so pure and bizzare at the same time.

Suddenly, he moves his eyes away from me while i look at sir who has just insulted me and udita.

"Sorry", udita mutters while i just nod in agreement. I cant say sorry to even dad, who is he?

We occupy, the third last row pf the classroom. Udita's cheeks get heated up due to embarrassment as the whole class has not stopped looking at us.

Udita buries her face in her palm, which is a sign that she may end up crying anytime soon.

I try to make her feel better, by offering her dairy milk but she politely declines.

"So welcome, everyone!..I am Sandeep Shenoy!..I am going to teach you guys!..as this is your first class, i want everyone to introduce yourselves....you gentlemen, we start with you, tell your name, place you belong, your 12th grade marks, your hobby and why you chose this college?", the old man blabbers while my eyes starts to shut due to sleepyness.

"...i am Rohit, i am from Delhi, i got 84% in my 12th....well i love to play guitar and i am a part of a band also....and i choose this college as my cousin also studied in this college...", rohit speaks

Slowly and slowly more and more people give their introduction, but i am least bothered to know about their life details. My eyes start to shut and i am about to doze off when suddenly old man, asks him to speak.

I get this deep urge to listen to his detail. I want to know about him, because he knows my brother and he could help me bring back vihaang in my life. And i can even collab with my enemy for vihaang, trust me on that.

"Hello everyone, I am Akash Jaiswal, i am from delhi....i scored 96% in my 12th....my hobbies is to read novels...and i am a state level chess player....i joined this college because i always wanted to join this college for its wonderful reputation anf ranking", he replies while whole of the class, whispers with "wow" and "omg"...

I know 96% in ICSE is a big deal, but still!

Then the old man, sandeep shenoy smiles and looks at me.

"So miss late comer, the class wants to know about you other than knowing that you are a late comer!", he mocks me.

"Well, my name is Mishka Ahuwalia... i am from Mumbai, i got 79% in my 12th grade....my hobby is to sleep...and well i came to this college just because i wanted to study in pune", i give a blunt reply

As soon as i complete my introduction, a guy shouts,"hey are you in any way related to Mr.Ahuwalia the big buisnessman?".

Suddenly, i see everyone staring at me, including him.

I think for a while, if i say yes. He will tell Vihaang that i am his sister and that will spoil all my possiblity of bonding with vihaang.

"No", i reply while udita looks at me stunned.

*~~*

Hey guys!!

How r u guys?

Srry...bt i had my exams and interviews going on!..i really missed you guys a lot!.
Sorry :/

♡ u guys!!

How was d chp?

Hope u guys lovd d povs!

See ya!