Party

3rd P.O.V.

An elevator with its two doors closed rings as they opened, and out comes the two hunters. ( Honestly, I didn't know how to start this.) One hunter is confused while the other is filled with anger at what they just experienced.

(Y/N):" Pyrrha are you ok?"

Pyrrha:" I don't know, I'm-I'm very confused at the moment."

(Y/N):" I Know what you mean."

The two hunters stood there trying to make sense of everything they were just told.

(Y/N):" Listen it's late, and everybody is waiting for us. Let's just forget about it for tonight and make sense of it in the morning. Ok."

Pyrrha:" Ok"

The two hunters agreed and made their way to their friend's dorm.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

As we walked I could still feel the uncomfortable atmosphere, thankfully Ruby's dorm wasn't that far away.

We arrived and let ourselves in.

(Y/N):" Hey guys we're here."

Yang:" Finally, I thought that you two would miss the whole party."

I looked around and saw all three teams celebrating their accomplishments. Not going to lie the sight made my worries disappear.

Samantha:" Brother I'm happy that you made it."

I was surprised to see Samantha up from her bed and in a wheelchair.

(Y/N):" Samantha what are you doing here?"

Samantha:" Yang insisted on me coming so I asked if I could come just for tonight and they gave me this wheelchair."

(Y/N):" That's gre-"

Ruby:" (YYYY/NNNN)!!"

I stopped in mid-sentence as Ruby talked me to the grown.

Ruby:"(Y/N)OHMYGODITHOUGHTYOUWEREN"TGOINGTOCOMEANDIWASSOSADBBUTTHENJACKSAIFTHATOZPINCALLEDYOUTOHISOFFICEANDTHENIWASLIKEHAPPYANDWAITEDFORYOUTOCOMEANDAND-"

(Y/N):"Woah easy there Rubs your going to pass out if you don't breath."

Ruby:"Sorry I guess I've had too many cookies tonight."

(Y/N):"I can tell."

Yang:" Woah get a room you two."

Violet:" Can I join?"

Jack:' I think we should move on?"

Ren:" Agreed."

Nora:" Anybody wants to play some PARTY GAMES."

Yang:" Oooh Spin the Bottle."

Jack:"Beer Pong."

Violet:" Truth or Dare."

Sindra:" Musical Chairs."

Jaune:" Charades."

Weiss:" Jenga."

Everybody looked at Weiss.

Weiss:" What Jenga's a fun party game."

Jack:" Take it for Ice Queen to ruin the fun."

Weiss:" What did I tell you about calling me Ice Queen."

(Y/N):" Easy now Jenga can be fun even though I don't know what it is."

Blake:" Hmm well how about (Y/N) chooses which game we should play. Are there any games from where you're from."

(Y/N):" Games in Yharnam? I'm sorry to disappoint but there weren't many games to play in Yharnam. Mainly because the whole city was either eaten or transformed into a monster."

Jack:" Well that's one way to kill a party."

(Y/N):" Hey."

Blake:" Well why don't you choose one of the games that we mentioned."

(Y/N):" Hm ok how about....... Spin the Bottle, that sound interesting."

I looked at everybody as they all looked at Yang, who now had a smirk on her face.

Time Skip

We were now all sitting in a group, with Ruby on my right.

Yang:" Ok there is only one rule in Spin the Bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on has to kiss the person that the bottle lands on next."

(Y/n):" Um can you repeat that I don't think I heard you rig-"

Yang:" And begin."

(Y/N):" Oh, ok. You're just going to start, Ok."

Yang spun the bottle ferociously. It spun and spun until it started slowing down. Its slowly lost momentum until it landed on me.

(Y/n):"*whine*"

Yang:" Looks like (Y/N) is the first victim."

(Y/N):" You know what I think I changed my mind. How about we play Jenga?

Yang:"Too late to back out. Now let's see who's next."

Yang spun the bottle again with double the strength than the first. It kept on spinning and spinning. When it started to slow down time seemed to slow down as the bottle spun its last spins. Then it stopped, I looked at who it was pointing and to my relief it was Ruby.

(Y/N):" Oh thank the greats."

Yang:" Ok you two lovebirds, now you have to kiss."

Ruby:" In- in front of you guys."

Yang:" Yep."

Blake:' That's the rule."

Ruby:" Bu-bu-bu"

Before Ruby could even start her protest I interrupted her and kissed her. No thought it stunned her as well as everybody.

Yang:" I have to get a picture of this."

We separated and I couldn't help but smile at the red mess that was now her face.

Yang:' Ok time to pick the next couple."

As Yang spun the bottle I grabbed Ruby with my right arm and brought her closer and hugged her. Ruby did the same. The bottle finished spinning and landed on Jack. Yang spun again and to everybody's surprise it landed on none other than

Weiss:" WHAT. NO, DO OVER."

Jack:" THE BOTTLES RIG."

(Y/N):" Come on its just one kiss."

Weiss:" I refuse to kiss somebody below me."

Jack:" I refuse to kiss a narcissistic princess."

Weiss:" Hey who are you calling a narcissist."

Jack:" You Ice Queen."

I looked at Nora and Violet who were opposite of the arguing couple and signaled them to push them. They agreed and with two strong pushes the arguing couple locked lips. Both of their faces heated up in embarrassment, yet neither of them was pulling away.

Samantha:" I can hear the wedding bells ringing already."

Jack and Weiss finally separated and looked at each other in embarrassment.

Jack, Weiss:" WE WOULD LIKE TO PLAY JENGA NOW."

Time Skip

3rd P.O.V.

After the party, everybody said their goodbyes. You hugged Ruby, a nurse came and escorted Samantha back to her room, and Weiss gave Jack an awkward goodbye and her phone number.

(Y/N):" Well I guess we'll see each other tomorrow at the arena."

Ruby:" Yeah, and maybe we'll end up fighting each other to.*Yawn*"

You chuckled and patted the tired Ruby. A perfect end to a perfect evening.