Dance

3rd P.O.V.

Ray:"Achoo"

Ruby:"Gee that cold really hit you hard."

Ray:"Achoo, im sorry Ruby but I don't think i can go with you to the dance."

Ruby:"Don't worry about it. They'll be more daces later in the future."

Ray:"No, no you were so excited to go. You bought a dress and everything."

At the moment Ruby was taking care of her boyfriend who suddenly came down with a mysterious could, right before the dance. How crazy is that.

Knock....Knock.....Knock

Ruby:"Come in."

The door opens revealing you with a cake box in your hands. Causing both Ruby and Ray to become curious as to why you were carrying a cake.

Ruby:"Hey (Y/N). Why do you have a cake."

(Y/N):"Violet made it. Apparently she heard that Ray was sick so she decided to make one to make him feel better."

Ray:"Aw thats sweet. Can you place open it for me."

(Y/N):"Sure"*I hope you choke on it.*

You open the box and to your surprise, the cake wasn't a cake at all. It was 7 explosive dust viles with a timer reading 5.

(Y/N):*Why am I not surprise.* "Excuse me"

You pass by the two and open the window. Then with all your strength you throw the box towards the forest and if i do say so myself possibly setting a new record. You close the window and see both Ray and Ruby looking at you with surprised faces.

Ruby:'Why did you just do that?"

(Y/N):"No re- Boooooommmm -son" *Im definitely going to have a talk with that girl."

Ray:'O-k"

(Y/n):"Anyways you guys look down why is that." You say with a smile.

Ruby:"Ray won't be able to go to the dance."

(Y/n):¨Oh thats right, theirs a dance tonight isn't there."

Ray:"Yeah, and because im sick i won't be able to go with Ruby. Hey wait a minute aren't you going to the dance."

(Y/N):Yeah, but I don't have a date or anything. Violet is going with Jack, and Sindra is going with Fox."

Ruby:"Wait Fox and Sindra are a thing."

(Y/N):"Yeah, I had the same expression when i heard the news."

Ray:"Well good for them. Anyways I was wondering if you could take Ruby."

Ruby,(Y/N):"Wait what!"

Ray:"Ruby has been looking for-"

(Y/N):"Ill do it."

Ray:'Excuse me?"

(Y/N):"Ill take Ruby to the dance. That is what you were asking, right?"

Ray:"Ye-yeah. I just didn't expect you to answer that fast."

(Y/n):"Well I mean i wasn't going to do anything at the dance, but now that there's a reason."

Ruby:"Hey don't I have a saying in this."

(Y/N):"Oh sorry.*clears trough* Ms Ruby Rose would you like to go to the dance with me."

Ruby:"uuuuuuummmmmm"

Ruby's face turned completely red at the thought of both you and her dancing the night away.

Ray:"Ru-Ruby are you ok?"