Aftermath

Time has passed since Samantha awoke and a lot has happened. The Vital Festival is now being overlooked by the Atlas Army. Reports of men and women in white robes committing crimes along the White Fang. And best of all Ruby broke up with Ray and was now dating you in secret, with only your closest friends knowing. 

At the moment you were at your sisters Infirmary room along with team RWBY and your team, all having a good time.

Sindra:"Its great that the two of you are finally together."

Yang:"Yeah. I mean it did take you guys a while to hook up but still."

Samantha:"Haha, Im happy I could meet brothers friends."

Jack:"And its good to have finally met our fearless leader's famous little si-"

Before Jack could finish Yang pushed him out of the way and got close to Samantha.

Yang:"So Samantha tell me every juicy secret about (Y/N), when he was a little kid."

(Y/N):"Ha nice try Samantha and I are close she won tell you a thi-"

Samantha:"When we were small (Y/N) would be afraid of fireflies."

(Y/N):"Samantha don tell them that!"

Everybody bursted out laughing about this new revelation.

Jack:"(Y/N), you...you used to be afraid of fireflies."

(Y/N):"Hey it had been three months since I was released in to the real world, and i didn't know at the time if fireflies were actually made out of fire ok."

Everybody bursted out laughing once more, all except one.

Jack:"Whats wrong Violet. Why do you look down."

Violet:"Its just that. Now that (Y/N) has his sister back and is dating Ruby. (Y/N) won't be my pet anymore."

Violet looked down in sadness. You walked to her and and put your hand on her head.

(Y/N):"Violet, don worry we can still have fun. Ill still be your pet from time to time."

Violet:"Really?!"

(Y/N):"Of course."

Violet:"Can I still wear my nurse outfit?!"

(Y/N):"HELL NO."

Again everybody started to laugh, enjoying the little peace they had.

Samantha:"What's this about a nurse outfit?"

Ruby:"Ill tell you later."

Yang:"Hey Violet I think (Y/N) would actually like to see you in your nurse outfit."

(Y/N):"What no."

Ruby:"Hold him."

(Y/N):"NOOOOOOOOO!"

You instantly booked it out the door leaving a cloud of red dust, but sadly your fleeing was in vein for you were captured almost instantly.

in another part of Beacon it was a different tale. A lonely boy sat there crying, crying of the recent news.

Flashback

Ruby:"Ray I...I think we should break up."

Ray:"Wh-what?"

Ruby:"I want to break up with you. I-I just don think its working out. Im sorry, please don be mad."

Ray:"Im not mad. I understand if I have made you unhappy. hey we can still be friends right."

Ruby:"Sure."

End of flash back

Ray:"She....she lie."

Another flashback

A lonely Ray walked through Beacon's courtyard wondering what he did wrong. That was until he heard two familiar voices talking behind a tree. He slowly crawled towards the source of the voices and stopped. horrified at what he was seeing. What he saw was both you and Ruby sharing a deep intimate kiss.

(Y/N):"You're in a god mood today. any reason why."

Ruby:"I finally did it. I broke up with Ray."

(Y/n):"Then I guess thats a step closer for us being together then."

End of Flashback

Ray:"I...I can believe.....that she would do something like that."

?????:"The world is a cruel place isn't it."

Ray:"Who said that."

Two figures stepped out of the shadows. a male in white robes and a female with a red dress. 

????:"It seems that you have been robed of all that you possessed by the same man that I am hunting."

Ray:"Who, who are you."

Ray stood to his feet scared of the situation.

????:"Whoa re we. Where the people that are going to help you take everything that was taken from you by that man by any means necessary. That is if you think you can do it by yourself."

Ray:"What, what do you mean?"

?????:"Sheesh kid no wonder she dumped you for him. Your a complete idiot, a nobody, A worthless piece of trash."

These words caused Ray's anger to boil. Ray then charged t the two individuals without a plan, just blind rage. The male in white grabbed Ray's arm and punched him in the face sending him flying.

????:"For apiece of trash you sure are a fighter."

Ray:"What do you want?"

????:"We already told you. We want to help you get back Ms. Rose by any means necessary. All you have to do is help us."

Ray was surprised for a moment. He new these people were bad but he didn't care, he only thought of Ruby. He thought of how they met, of how she made him laugh and of how she broke her heart. Then a great darkness awoke from Ray changing the boy. His thoughts of Ruby became that of cruel torture and sickening acts towards her.

Ray:"Very well, you have a deal."

Ray raised his hand to shake and was accepted by the male in white robes. The bright Ray that was once known had become nothing more than the incarnation of lunacy. 

                      End of Volume 2