Ruby's Day

Ruby P.O.V.

Today I was visiting (Y/N). I've been visiting him every day to see how his recovery s going. At the moment I was watching him sleep.

Ruby:**Chuckle* He's so cute when he sleeps.*

As I watched him I couldn't help but lean in close to him. before I knew it, our faces were inches away.

Ruby:*Maybe just one, he won't notice. right?*

I leaned in close, closing the distance between our lips. Just centimeters away the bell ring making me jump back into place.

(Y/N):"*Yawn* Good morning Ruby"

Ruby:"G-good morning (Y/N). Did you sleep well?"

(Y/N):"Yeah. Hey, shouldn't you be in class right now."

Ruby:"Oh my god I totally forgot."

I ran towards the door and waved goodbye to (Y/n).

(Y/N) P.O.V.

(Y/N):*I was this close.*

Ruby P.O.V.

I was going to be late to I used my semblance. I raced through the school going left and right until I crashed into somebody.

Ruby:"Ow ow ow. I'm sorry I wasn't looking."

????:"It's alright here let me help you.

I opened my eyes only to be faced by a boy with golden hair that reached down to his mid spine. Fair skin and deep blue eyes that had a sparkle of hope.

Ruby:"Um t-thank you."

I said as I reached for his hand.

????:"Hi I'm Rey Dawn I'm a transfer student from Atlas. It's nice to meet you."

Ruby:"Hi I'm Ruby Rose from here. Hehehe so you're new whose, your first class."

Rey:"Port."

Ruby:"Awsome I have him too. Come on ill show you."

We started heading towards class. On the way, he talked about Atlas and me of Beacon.

Ruby:"Beacon is a great school. We have strong fighters like Pyrrha, my sister Yang, and (Y/N). He's super strong.

(Y/N):"Achu. Somebody must be talking about me."

Ray:"Really? How strong is he?"

Ruby:"Let's just say that he has plenty of experience He's even strong enough to be a professor."

Ray:'Wow the guy sounds strong. I would like to meet him."

Ruby:"I'll introduce you to him after school."

Port's Class

Ruby:*UUUUGGGGHHHHHH. Port's class is even more boring without (Y/N).*

As I while I noticed Ray was looking at me. I turned towards him only for him to quickly look away.

Ruby:*Ok that was weird.*

Yang:"Hey sis how's (Y/N) doing?"

Ruby:"He's doing much better. He's able to eat solid food now."

Yang:'Thats good to hear."

Blake:"Hey Ruby. Why does the transfer students keep staring at you."

Ruby:"Is he looking at me again?"

Yang:"Ooh I smell a love triangle."

Weiss:"Really, how can you be so immature."

Ruby:"What!"

Port:"Ms.Rose is there something you wish to share with the class."

Ruby:"N-no sir"

Prof. port then went back to telling his story as I hid my head from everybody. through one of the cracks, i saw Ray smiling at me.

Ruby:*Oh no*

After School

it was now after school and i was going to introduce Ray to (Y/N) like I said. Luckily (Y/N) team joined, as well for JNPR and my own.

Ray:"So what's (Y/N) like?"

Sindra:"He's a caring friend. That would try and help any chance he got."

Jack:'He is a strong individual. One of the strongest I have seen and a will as sharp as a blade."

Violet:"He's also my pet."

Ray:"Pet?"

Sindra:"(Y/N) is a, um wolf faunus. So Violet has tried to "domasticate" him. (Hint, hint)

Ray:"Oh-kay"

We soon arrived and entered to see (Y/n) reading one of Blake's books.

9Y/N):'Afternoon guys. Say whose the new guy."

Ruby:"(Y/N) this is Ray he's a transfer student from Atlas."

Ray:'Hello there."

Ray holds out his hand to shake."

Ruby:"Ray this is (Y/N), he's the one I was telling you about."

(Y/N) Accepts Ray's hand.

(Y/N):*Yeah, I can tell we're going to be up in each other's throat by the end of this.*

Violet:"Ok (Y/N) its time for your check up."

I turned towards Violet as well for everybody else, ad to our surprise she was wearing a nurses outfit.

(Y/N):"Violet no stay. Please."

She smiled mischievously and at the speed of light, she was on top of him pinning him down.

Violet:"Open wide."

(Y/N):"Violet no. No, no, noooooooo."