No No No

Shade:"Hello there (Y/N). Its been a while"

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Once he spoke i unconjuerd my kirkhammer and grabbed my sword. Without hesitation i unsheathe it braking the chain that locked it in to place.

(Y/N):"S-shade what are you do-doing here."

(Y/N):*Crap im nervous as hell*

Shade:"Oh whats wrong (Y/N), are you nervous. You know it wasn't very nice killing two of my hunters like that."

(Y/N):"Go, go to hell."

Ruby P.O.V.

Ruby:"Blake"

Blake:"What."

Ruby:"This is bad."

Blake:"What do you mean?"

Ruby:"(Y/N) told me that the only time he unsheathes his sword is when he's serious. That must mean that these are bad people."

Blake then grasps her weapon tighter ready for a fight.

Shade:"Hey little red don't tell me your going to help him. Didn't you get the book?"

(Y/N):'What are you talking about?"

Ruby:*The book? Wait does he mean*

Ruby:"Your the one that gave the book?"

Shade:"Yes, now you know about the things he can do and how much of a monster he his. Help me take him down and their will be a reward for all of you."

(Y/N):"Ruby what is he talking about?"

Shade:"Let me elaborate. Both team RWBY, JNPR, and your team might have gotten documents from 3 years ago."

(Y/N):"You bastard."

(Y/N) had enough and attacked the man that he calls Shade. Their attacks were incredible, they were all over the place. I could barely keep up.

Shade:"Now girl its time to choose, are you with me or are you with this monster that has slaughtered hundreds."

Blake:"Ruby"

I could feel all eyes on me waiting for me to make the decision. Do i either help (Y/N) even though I've seen pictures of him being a complete monster, or do i help this person and fight the man i love.

Ruby:*I i can't i don't know. I can't harm (Y/N), no i don't want to harm him. But those pictures were just to horrible. What to i do.*

(Y/N):"Ruby, Ruby listen to me. I don't know what you think you know about me but i can assure you i can explain everything. Don't you trust me."

Trust me. (Y/N) was kind when we first met. He looked like somebody that didn't have a care in the world.

Ruby:"(Y/n)........... i trust you."

Shade:"Wrong choice lady"

3rd P.O.V.

Before anyone could notice Shade had appeared above Ruby and was bringing hist fist down for a lethal blow. As hist fist was about to make contact with Ruby, you used your ability and ran towards Ruby. Moving her out of the way as you through a punch at Shade with your left arm. Sending an impact wave and dust flying around.

Blake:"*Cough, cough* Sun do you see anything"

Sun:"No. Hey where did that guy with the cane go to."

Ruby:"Forget about him, lets try and help (Y/N)."

Once the dust cleared all four managed to see the after math. They were surprised when they saw you. You were in the same spot from before with your left sleeve shredded to pieces revealing your arm and staring at Shade who was in the spot you two were at earlier with a small fire underneath him that used to be his gauntlet.