Demons Pt 1

(Y/N) P.O.V.

(Y/N):"Alright, is everybody comfy?"

They all nod rapidly ready to hear my story.

(Y/N):"Ok, were should i start. O i know."

Flashback

3rd P.O.V.

It was a dark stormy night. Yells of people screaming echoed through out the night as they were devoured by the beast of Yharnam. All across except oddly enough none came from the healing church. inside where hunters in white and doctors roaming around assisting their "patients". A hunter walks across the main room and heads for the basement. As he opens the door medical capsules are reviled in the hundreds holding hundreds of people.

In one of the capsules was a male child between the ages of 7 and 10.  He opened his eyes and looked around to see if his environment had change since the last time he had opened his eyes. To his surprised he was surrounded by infants in tanks. He then closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

But just as he closed them, a sharp pain struck him causing him to scream in pain inside the capsule. As hunters that were station there moved to interpret the situation the boy turned in to a werewolf inside the capsule, breaking free and attacking the hunters only to be beheaded.

Shade:"Tsk that was the last of the first batch. lets hope that the second batch is able to control themselves.'

While all of this was happening a male infant opened his eyes for the first time. His first view of the new world was that of death.

Doctor 1:"Hm incredible. Doc. Lee you should see this."

Doc Lee:"What is it?"

As the doctor reached the child's capsule he was surprised at the doctors finding.

Doc Lee:"Incredible he's the first to open his eyes and at such a young age without converting in to one of them."

Doctor 2:"Sir this one opened it eyes to."

Doc. Lee walked towards the next capsule and saw the same result. In this capsule was a female infant.

Doc Lee:"At this rate we'll be able to collect all the information we need."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

(Y/N):*Who are those people in white, and what is that thing in black."

As i questioned what i was seeing another person walked up and did something because the thing in black stopped moving. As i questioned what happened another one came up to me and called out something. Soon another man came and looked , happy when he saw me. While he looked at me i herd another voices, i looked at the direction of the voice and saw another person like me but not like me open its eyes. It looked around and noticed me. we looked at each other questioning what was happening.

Time skip 7 years.

(Y/N):*How long has been since i first opened my eyes. It feel like an eternity.*

I looked to the capsule at my side. There was what i know now as a girl starring at me bored as well. She now had long silver hair and her eyes were pure blue. We starred at each other until the man that i came to know as Doc. Lee came to my capsule.

Doc Lee:"Ah 001 its good to see that your awake. I see your awake as well 002."

These were our names. We were given them in the order that we awoke. From what i could hear our numbers only went up to 53.

(Y/N):*That doesn't make sense how could there only be 53 if therir are hundreds of capsuls.*

Doc Lee:"I have good news for you both. I have decided that you two will no longer be in your capsule. That means that you will now experience the real world."