Demons Pt 4

3rd P.O.V.

You were following the guards from a distance, taking turns and going down some stairs. Before you knew it you were in the basement where you were born. As you followed the guards throughout all the capsules, you noticed.

(Y/N):*All the capsules are refilled.*

In front of you were children in the capsules that you once called home. You walked ever so carefully examining each and every capsule with a frightening look in your eyes.

(Y/N):"Wh-whats going on here. Why are there so many."

You said this as you hit your head into one of the capsules. Shaking your head you look up only to be met by a pair of eyes, making you jump back in the process. As you try to gain your balance you are struck by shock as you see the number of the individual.

(Y/N):"0...0...1"

Your mind then races. Thought about being replaced, being kill, thought about 002. Suddenly a door could be heard open snapping you of your possible mind break. You scurry towards the noise and find the two guards from before. Carefully you pass through the door closing it and brought to a meeting filled with people you have come to known. You carefully crawl towards a pillar next to you and start to listen.

(C.M=council member)

C.M. 1:"Alright everybody settle down, please. Now then Shade please tell us of your report."

Shade:"*Clears  Throat* As you know, since the act of the mysterious hunter that annihilated most if not all of the Great one. Those possessed by the blood have started to diminish and has attracted more hunters to try and kill any remnants, making this a problem for us if they reached the church and found our little operation. But I am happy to report that due to the deplete of beasts, the remaining beasts have started to mutate and have halted any progress originally done by the hunters."

After finishing his report the other members started to clap hearing the news.

C.M. 1:" Now then Doc. please present your report."

Doc Lee:"Yes thank you. I am happy to report that 001 has been improving in his abilities and has been able to control his recent transformation to some degree. We have started to run some experiment on him as well during this stage and found extraordinary results."

C.M. 2:"Oh what kind of results."

Doc Lee:"While in surgery, 001 blood hardened whenever an incision was done. Although difficult we were able to extract some of this material and found it to be the same as blood shards."

Shade:"Blood shards? I thought that blood shards only appeared after the person had been dead for a certain amount of time."

Doc Lee:"You are not wrong Mr. Shade, that is how blood shards work. But with 001 it's different, his body is able to do this at will as a defensive mechanism."

The council members then start to chatter about this discovery.

C.M. 2:"If I may ask does 001 know about this."

Doc Lee:" No. We have only discovered this recently."

C.M.:"I see, and what about 002. I have heard that they have become as close as brother and sister."

Valory than stood up

Valory:"001 and 002 relationships has been close since the beginning. It was because of this relationship that 001 awakened his new transformation when 002 was attacked by the other subjects. Since then 002 has started to speak and has become much more cooperate with staff."