Friends

3rd P.O.V.

You were running at full speed towards the nearest hospital hopeing to find your team. Luckily being part wolf and having the ability to teleport, you manage to arrive in no time

(Y/N):" Excuse me nurse, did a guy with a skull mask happen to be check in with two others."

Nurse:" Yes, down the hall and two door to the right. They said a faunus with weird ol century clthes would pass by."

You thanked the nurse and walked towards the room. As you made your way, you couldnt help but feel disconfort being in a hospital. Luckily the room waant to far.

Violet:" (Y/N), thank goodness your here. Jack is being stubborn."

(Y/N):" Oh really? Whats the problem?"

Violet:" he doesn't want me to sign his cast."

(Y/N):"Oh come on jack, what's the worst that can happen."

Jack:" She'll end up breaking my other hand."

Violet:" Hey I said I was sorry."

(Y/N):" How the heck do you break a hand by signing a cast?"

Jack:" your the one asking me. Also you owe me a new bike. The Paladin completely destroyed my bike."

(Y/N):" Yeah yeah, hey can I get a chair im feeling a bit woozy."

Sindra then pulls a chair for you to sit. Once seatsd you unconjure your armor and relax in your casual clothes.

Sindra:" You ok?"

(Y/N):" Ill be fine, being in a hospital just brings back bad memmories."

Violet:" (Y/N) isnt feeling well. Should I get my Nurse outfit."

(Y/N):" No! anything but that!"

Everybody bursted out laughing at your comment, bringing a sense of relief to the atmosphere.