And The Story Continues

3rd P.O.V.

Its has been a couple of weeks since the eventful day. Well two eventful days. At the moment you were in Oobleck learning about Remnants history and such.

As you paid attention you couldn't help but notice Ray looking at Ruby who was next to you from across the room.

(Y/N):* I wonder what the penalty for killing somebody is in this world?*

Time skip lunch

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Yang:"Ah lunch im so happy."

Jack:"Your quite happy today."

Yang:"Well why wouldn't I, since the school dance is just days away."

Jack:"Oh yeah i forgot about that."

(Y/N):"Dance?"

Yang:"Yeah its this thing where we all dress up and dance and stuff."

(Y/N):"Oh so its like a ball."

Yang:"Well yeah but Remnant style."

Ray:"Hey guys. What are you guys talking about?"

Ray says as he and Ruby join us. Ray sits in front of me while Ruby takes her seat next to mine.

Jack:"We were just talking about the dance that's coming up."

Ray:"Oh thats right i completely forgot about the dance. Hey Ruby we should go."

Ruby:"Ye-yeah."

Not wanting to hear Ray's voice i stood up and started heading for the door.

Ray:"Hey (Y/N) where are you going?"

(Y/N):"I just rememberd i have to go with Coco to pick up some clothes."

Once said everybody looked at me with "are you serious" faces.

(Y/N):"What?"

Sindra:"N-nothing."

(Y/N):"Oh k"

Time skip

(Y/N):"Nothing my ass."

Coco:"Did you say something?"

(Y/N):"Nothing."

Coco went back to picking close. Picking close, thats all she has been doing.

(Y/N):*When she invited me i thought that she was going to help me pick some clothes. Insted im her personal closet.*

Coco:"(Y/N) hey (Y/N) did you here what i said."

I was so deep in thought that i forgot where we were.

(Y/N):" Oh sorry i spaced out."

Coco:"Oh, well i finished picking out my clothes now its your turn. Put those with the other piles.

(Y/N):"*Finally* Wait other piles.

I walk a few feet and see at least five seperate piles of clothes.

(Y/N):"You have got to be kidding me. Um Coco please tell me that your going to pay for all of this."

Coco:"Of course i am."

(Y/N):*Where the hell does she get the money to pay for all of this."

Coco:"Now hurry up i want to check out these things as soon as i can."

(Y/N):*Note to self next time ask either Weiss or Glynda.*

3rd P.O.V.

After your hellish experience with Coco you were finally back at Beacon and heading straight to your room. On your way you bumped into Blake.

(Y/N):"Hey Blake."

Blake:"Hey (Y/N)."

She said with a some what sad tone.

(Y/N):"*sigh* Ok what's wrong."

Blake:"Wh-what no-things wrong."

(Y/N):" Blake, I can see your heart beating faster by the minute."

Blake:"You can. Wait do you have x ray vision."

At the speed of sound she slaps you and covers herslef with her hands.

(Y/N):"What was that for!"

Blake:"For being a pervert!"

(Y/N):"Hey i said i could see your heart beating not your breasts. I don't have x ray vision!"

Blake:"You don't?"

(Y/N)" No!"

Blake:"Then how can you see my heart. Explain that."

(Y/N):" I can see your heart beating because I can see the flow of blood in people's

Body."

Blake:"Oh"

Blake then made a dumb founded face realising her mistake.

Blake:"Im so sorry (Y/N), i jumped to quick to conclusion."

(Y/N):"No, no its ok Blake. Ow, I think you dislocated me jaw."

Blake:"Im sorry here let me help."

....snap....

(Y/N):" Ow. That hurt worse than the slap."

Blake:"Im so sorry."

(Y/N):"Don't worry that was an appropriate respond. Dam i didn't know any mortal could hit that well. Anyways, back to  he poit why are you said."

Blake:"Well its just that. I don't understand how everybody can be so calm knowing that the White fang is out there planning their next attack . Doing eho knows what while we're here in the dark."

(Y/N):" I know what you mean. Back in Yharnam i had to fight the Healing Church alone and intercepted there movements any time i can, all while being hunted by them."

Blake:"Excaly except , you actually tryed to stop them wgile we're here playing boerd games and having food fights."

(Y/N):"Hehehe, yeah I herd about that. I was surprised about the part where Yang was thrown in the air by a watermelon."

Blake:"Hahaha, yeah that was a crazy fight."

(Y/N):"Listen Blake i don't know much about this because I lived in a world where you had to make action in order to survive. But i will tell you this. You and your team are still children. You guys still haven't seen the horrors of life. So try and have fun while you still can, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't ignore every chance you get to help other."

Blake:"T-thank you (Y/N)."

(Y/N):"No problem. Now if you'll excuse me im quite tired from Coco's shopping trip."

Blake:" Of course. Good bight (Y/N).

Somewhere els in an abandon castle ruin.

Hunter:" Sir theres a mysterious woman here to see you. She says she has something to discuss."

Shade:" Oh bring her in."

????:"No need im alredy here."

The mystirous appears behind the hunter making Shade curious."

Shade:"Leave us."

Hunter:" Yes sir."

The hunter leaves cautiosly not knowing the intentions of the mysterious woman.

Shade:"so what do i ow the pleasure ms."

????:"Oh please call Cinder Fall."