Truth

We separate leaving a strand of saliva in between us.

(Y/N):"Ruby, does this mean that you?"

She nodes out of embarrassment.

(Y/N):"Since when?"

Ruby:"Since we first met."

(Y/N):"Since then huh."

I looked at her happy and excited.

Ruby:"But now i don't know what to do."

(Y/N):"What do you mean?"

Ruby:"I love you and im happy that you feel the same way, but what about Ray?"

(Y/N):"Do you love Ray?"

Ruby:"No. But i can just break up with him and go straight to dating you."

I could see the tears starting to form around her eyes. She clearly did't know what to do. I didn't want her to cry so i grabbed her and brought her closer to me.

(Y/N):"Don't cry my little rose peddle Im sure everything will work out."

Ruby:"But...what if they don work."

She had now started to cry on my shoulder. I could feel her tears start to flow down my arm. I grabbed her chin and brought her up, looking her in the eyes.

(Y/N):"Ruby, trust me everything will turn out alright. Do you know why?"

Ruby:"No, why?"

(Y/N):"Because I love you, and I will do whatever it takes to be with you. I will cross any river, I will slay any beast to be with you."

I could see that smile I have come to love come back.

Ruby:"Hehe. (Y/N) that was a little corny but I love you too."

We snuggled together and watched the night. During the middle of it I noticed Ruby had fallen asleep. I take off my trench coat and cover us with it and lay her next to me. I look at her one last time before kissing her forehead and drifting off to sleep.

Time skip

Yang:"(Y/N), (Y/N) wake up Ruby's missing."

(Y/N):"What"

Yang:"Ruby's missing!"

(Y/N):"WHAT"

I look at my side and see that Ruby was missing.

(Y/n):"Where the hell did she go. She was right next to me when i went to bed."

Weiss:"Hey guys I think Zwei knows where she went."

I look at Zwei and see him jumping around, telling us to follow him. I quickly put on my Trench coat and summon my sword and chase Zwei.

Oobleck:"(Y/N). Wait for us!"

The rest soon followed after me and Zwei. After a while we stopped at a giant whole in the ground. I looked at Zwei who was now jumping up and down again. I didn't hesitate and jumped in not caring of the consequences.

Weiss:"(Y/N) Wait."

As I fell I noticed Yang was next to me as well."

Oobleck:"(Y/N), Ms Xio Long. Oh screw it come on now we must not let our allies fight alone."

As I fell I could see what looked like an underground city. As I marveled over the city I see no other than that Torchwick guy next to Ruby. I could feel my blood begin to boil, and without hesitation I summon the two grey werewolfs from back then and cover my body with my blood armor. I land behind them and wait till the dust settles to show myself. As soon s it did the White Fang all but gave up and ran. I waist no time and charge at Torchwick who has started firing at me. His bullets impact with my armor only to ricochet to the sides as I came closer and closer to him. By this point he notices his shot have no effect and starts to run towards the now moving train.