First Day of Class

Im switching it up to make it easier to write

*_______*= in head

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I Slowly opened my eyes to reveal the dark dorm.I sat up and streached, cacthing a glimps of the clock* 5:12 guess i have some time* I stood and went inside the bathroom and took off my boxers.

(Y/N):"Lets see if i can figure this out"

I stepped in the shower and started turning valves only to be be hit by cold water instantly and waking me up. I quickly turned the other valv and hot water started to fall causing me to jump back feeling the coldnes of the wall behind me.*Ok lets try this again.*I stepped back in the pouring water and turned the cold water valv causing the water to become durable * Ok i can deal with this*

Time Skip

I exited the shower and looked at the clock it was 6* guess ill get breakfast* i put on the school uniform that they gave us along with my cap and my cape and my left gauntlet to cover my hand. I then proceeded to the door and closed it as gently as i could. I started walking and as soon i was outside.

(Y/N):"Man this place is so much different fro my world, I think i could get used to this.

I reached the door to the cafeteria and saw that the lunch ladies were berly setting things for breakfast. I walked to the counter and knocked on the table causing them to jump..

Lunch ladies:"Oh you startled us, shouldn't you be in bed right now."

(Y/N):"Sorry for that im quite the early bird."

Lunch lady:"I see well just wait a minute while we get everything settled."

(Y/N):"Alright."*I guess i woke up a bit to early. Then again i usually don't get this much sleep, only a couple of hours if im lucky since i was hunted for almost my whole childhood.( hey guys don't know if i mentioned but your 18 in this story).But i guess now i can relax for a bit."

Lunch lady:"Breakfast is ready."

I snapped out of my thoughts and got my breakfast and it smelled so delicious that i instantly gobbled it all up.Once i finish i exited the building and headed towards my dorm.

(Y/N):"Man i haven't had a breakfast that great in well...ever."

I was half way to my dorm when i bumped in to Glynda.

(Y/n):"Good morning Glynda"

Glynda:"Good morning (Y/N)"

I continued to my dorm* Man i wake up earlier than the teachers* Once i arrived i noticed Sindra wasn't in her bed"Huh must be in the bathroom" and right on cue Sindra stepped out of the bathroom

Sindra P.O.V

I had finished putting my uniform and was exiting the bathroom. Thats when i saw (Y/N) entering the room. My body froze and that image of his missing arm came back. I couldn't move and just stared at him.

(Y/n):"Sindra you alright."

Sindra:"Y-yeah."

(Y/N):"Let me guess its about my arm."

Sindra:'H-how did you know."

(Y/N):"Why els would you freeze up like that"

3rd P.O.V.

Sindra and you stayed in silence until you decided to break the silence.

(Y/N):"Would it make you feel at ease if i tell you how i lost it."

The green faunus eyes widened in surprise.

Sindra:"S-sure."

(Y/N):"Very well