Initiation

Time Skip 2 months

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Its been 2 months since i got to this world,and its been rough. Turns out that theirs a whole race thats like me, and that their discriminated for being half animal.Well no time to think about that i have to go, todays my first day at Beacon and i can't be late.

Time Skip airship

I made it to the air ship we were hovering over Vale and the scenery was beautiful. I had never seen anything like it. I had almost forgotten the starring, almost. I noticed people were staring at me, i wouldn't blame, since i was wearing almost black clothes i did look like an assassin.My concentration was suddenly cut of by a blond guy who looked like he was about to throw up.

(Y/N):*their sure are a lot of unusual people in this world.*

Time Skip Beacon

(Y/N)"*whistle* so thats beacon not bad, not as impressive as Yharnam but still."

I was walking around until i noticed puke boy deep in a trash can puking his lunch.

(Y/N):"You o k their"

????:"Yeah just a bit of motion sickness, hi my name is Juane Ark, short, sweet, rolls of the tongue, lady's love it."

(Y/N):"(Y/N) nice to meet you"We both shake hands and start walking to the academy.As we walk we heard an explosion, we looked at each other and ran towards the explosion.

When we reached the source we saw a girl in a red combat skirt laying on the ground pouting. Juane went to pick her up and had a new member join our little group.

(Y/N):"So whats your name red."

Ruby:"Ruby Rose whats your guys names."

Juane:"Juane Ark"(same as before)

Ruby:"Do they"

Juane:"NO but they will"

Ruby:"So whats yours"

(Y/N):"(Y/N)"

Ruby:"Good to meat you"

Ruby:"So i got this" Ruby then showed us her weapon which was a scythe quite excitedly .

Ruby:"Her name is Cresent Rose and she can turn into a snipe rifle."

(Y/N):"Thats quite a deadly combination, I've only seen one other person who could wield a scythe."

Juane:"well i have this."Juane takes out a white sword and shield.They look like they've been used in battle before, must be a pain to clean of the blood from them.

Ruby:"OOOO can it turn into a gun."

Juane:"N-no  but the shield can turn smaller."

(Y/N):"Does it become lighter."

Juane:"No it weights the same."

Ruby:"Oh, well thats neat."

(Y/N):"Juane your sword and shield, they look like they've seen some action."

Juane:"Y-yeah their my grandfathers he used it during the war."

Rwby:"What about you (Y/N) whats your weapon."

I pulled out my sword still in its scabbard and my repeating pistol.

Rwby:"you have a sword to."

(Y/N):"Yep."

Juane:"Why does it have a lock on it."

Ruby:"Yeah don't you need it to kill grim."

(Y/N):"Don't worry my weapon is quite affected sheathed and quite deadly when its unsheathed tyhats why i only kill grim when its sheath."