Mission

Jack:"He slept in again."

Violet:"Of course he did. He finally had a chance with Ruby."

Sindra:"Should we wake him up."

Jack:"* Sigh* Might as well we don want him to be late. Violet."

The violet haired girl then nods knowing what to do. She climbs on top of the bed, standing over the male. She then starts to jump up and down until she has reached a certain high. Finally with one last jump she reaches the top of the dorm and falls knees first, aiming at a certain delicate spot.

(Y/N):"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

A few moments later

Jack:"Oh come on stop acting like a big baby. Im sure you've received worse."

(Y/N):"No....no...I....i...Hav-ent"

Sindra:"Don you think you took it a little to far Violet."

Violet:"Nope"

Jack:"Anways, (Y/N) Ozpin wants you to head to his office."

(Y/N):"*whimper* Fi-fine just give me a minute. Oh my jewels"

Time skip

Ozpin:"(Y/N), thank you for coming."

(Y/N):"Yeah*yawn* sorry for coming late. I had a rude wake up."

Ozpin:"Its fine. Now own to the reason i called you hear."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I reached for the chair and sat, wondering what the reason could be for a meeting this early.

Ozpin:"Now (Y/N), the reason i called you his is because i need your help with something important."

(Y/N):"Oh, what is it?"

Timeskip

I now walked across the school's auditorium along Ozpin looking at all the missions.

Ruby:"We mail ourselves there."

(Y/N):*Was that Ruby*

Ozpin:"Well thats one option. Unfortunately, we determined that the concentration of grimm was too extreme for first year students. It seems that particular region is rather popular. In fact I have the sneaking suspicion  that the four of you will make your way there no matter which  job you choose."

I could clearly see everybody looking at Ruby as she tried to play it of.

Ruby:"Whatever make you say that?"

Ozpin:"Im still curious  as to how you all found yourselves at the docs last semester. Im interested to know  how you really learned about a hideout in the Southeast. And I  certainly  wonder why  witnesses reported  robots and rose pedals and even two large  wolfs  in a dance club  sometime ago.."

Ruby:"Uhmm.... Uh-well."

Ozpin:"I doubt ill ever find the exact  answers  im looking for. So how about this. In stead of waiting for you to break the rules, why don we just bend them."

Ozpin then messes around with his tablet and a noise is herd from one of the screens causing the girls to smile.

Ruby:"We won let you down. Thank you profesor."

Ozpin:"Do not thank me for this. Teamwork and persistence have carried you far, but you must understand. The things that await you beyond the protection of the kingdom will not care. Stay close to your huntsman at all time and do exactly as he says. He will be leading you on this mission, and he can have you sent back to Beacon, if  he finds your skills to be unsatisfactory. ( I totally just took all of that from the show. Im sure you can tell because can not write something as good as this.) For that reason you will be accompanied by another student."