' I love you. '

' I love you too, I'll see you in like two hours. '

' Miss you already. '

' GO ! ' I laughed and pushed him out the door.

Once he had left I pulled myself off the couch and washed and dried my hair. I decided to straighten it and wear it in an updo. I wore a natural looking make up look and finally I slipped into a long black dress with a thigh slit up the right leg. I had my nails done and tanned, for the first time in a long time, I felt really good about myself. I felt so good I even wore heels.

' Wow Elle.. you look sexy. ' Lee announced as he walked into the house. He could say stuff like that on front of Rachel, she never it never meant anything.

' I feel sexy ' I laughed.

' Mama pretty. ' Maddie smiled and came over for a cuddle.

' Thank you baby ' I said lifting her, ' now you be good for uncle Lee and aunty Rachel okay? '

' Yes mama. Where my baby sister? '

' Asleep in mama's tummy, remember? '

' Shhhh baby asleep. ' She said, turning to Lee.

' Noah isn't gonna be able to keep his hands off you tonight Elle, you look radiant. ' Rachel said, walking into the room. ' When are we gonna go shopping huh ? '

' This week, definitely Rach. '

' I'm coming too, even if I will be made to carry the bags. ' Lee laughed

' I am so on for that... Okay I'm just gonna sneak out so she doesn't get upset.. you guys know where everything is, see you tomorrow. '

' Have a great night Elle. I'm so proud of you. ' Lee wrapped me tight in a hug. I could have stood there and hugged him forever.

The office party was about a twenty minute drive from the apartment, in a fancy five star hotel. I pulled up and slipped my heels back on. Walking into something like this was always nerve wracking.

' Name please. ' The bouncer on the door took me by surprise.

' Oh, um Flynn.. Elle Flynn.. '

' Miss? '

' Mrs. ' I replied which led to a funny look from him.

' Go ahead Mrs Flynn, enjoy your night. ' I walked straight to the bar, even though I could't drink I felt like holding a glass would make me feel more comfortable.

' Elle '

' Tuppin? '

' Hey Elle, How are you? '

' I'm good thanks, you're a bartender now? '

' Well.. head bartender. Good job and it pays well. '

' That's amazing .. well done. '

' And how are you? Congratulations by the way, I heard you and Flynn got married. '

' Yeah we did, thank you ! Baby number two is on the way now. '

' Oh my god, I forgot you guys had a kiddo. What did you have? '

' A little girl, Maddison.. Maddie. ' I held up my phone so he could see my screensaver.

' Wow she's adorable.. she looks just like you. '

' Thanks Tuppin, she's the love of our lives.. '

' I'm happy for you, so is this your office party? '

' Mine? No.. Noah's.. he's around somewhere. '

' Ah okay, I'm sure I'll catch up with him. Enjoy your night .. and congratulations again. '

I went and sat at the table with my placemat at it. Noah and I were beside each other at a round table, there was a guy, similar in age, already sitting on the other side of my seat.. he looked drunk. I sat down and texted Noah to let him know where I was. He was over within two minutes.

' Elle.. everytime I think you can't get anymore beautiful.. you do. How did I get so lucky? ' He planted kisses on me like a gentleman then moved to my ear and whispered.

' Just wait till I get you upstairs tonight. ' Which made my heart soar.

After dinner, Noah had to get up and help with the charity auction, I stayed in my seat.. I had both a food baby and a baby baby in me. The drunken guy sitting to my left suddenly took an interest in me.

' I've been watching you all evening. ' He slurred. I replied with a nervous breath. He placed his hand on my knee, making me instantly uncomfortable.

' How about you slip me your room key and we can make a night of this... '

' Please leave me alone. ' I hissed, trying not to draw any attention to the situation. His hand slid up my leg, holding me into my seat.

' Please take your hand off me. ' I hissed a little louder, this time a man around thirty years old noticed.

' Nigel.. what do you think you're doing. '

' She slipped me her room key, didn't she.. ' He gurgled. The smart looking gentleman walked around the table and helped me up off the seat. Nigel held me by my wrist.

' Nigel, let go.. Do you even know who's wife this is? How dumb are you? '

' Nigel, I'll see you in my office at half nine on monday morning. ' Noah announced from behind me. ' I'll be sure to send you an email, I have a suspicion you won't remember. '

' Come here Elle. ' Noah beckoned me towards him. ' Baby are you okay, did he hurt you? ' H was examining me head to toe.

' No he just touched my leg and pulled my wrist. '

' Well he won't be doing it again I can assure you, I was trying to decide whether I should let David or Nigel go this month.. he has just made that an easy decision.

' He's fired? '

' Oh as soon as possible.. '

' I've never seen you so calm before. '

' Elle, I'm trying to direct myself from the fact I want to tear his dick off right now. I just can't, not in front of these people. Now come on.. let's s go upstairs. As much as I love you I that dress.. I have other plans for you Mrs. Flynn... ' Noah took my hand and led me up to the bedroom.... It was my favourite night in a long time...