Ruby:"You only kill grim when its sheath, what do you do when its unsheathe."

(Y/N):'When its unsheathe its used to kill people."

When i said this both Juane and Ruby stopped in their tracks and had pale faces.

Ruby:"R-r-really?"Ruby then gulped really hard.

(Y/N):"Hm o  i'm sorry i guess i didn't explain it well. My weapon is used to kill hunters that have decided to harm humanity instead of helping it."

Ruby:"Oh few you scared me their."

Juane:'Yeah, wait does that mean you have killed people before?"

(Y/N):"Yes, i have."

Ruby:"Wait a minute for you to kill skilled hunters you have to be as strong as one, which means you have to be a hunter. right?"

(Y/N):"Wow you guys really do ask a lot of questions.*sigh* Look that's a sensitive subject, one that i wish to not speak of."

Ruby P.O.V.

(Y/N) put his right hand on his left arm and looked down.By what i could tell something had happened to him in the past.I went over and pet his head"Its alright if you don't want to talk about it." He looked up and put a big smile that caused me to blush.

Juane:"Hey guy do you know where we're supposed to be going?"

Ruby:"I thought you knew that was why i was following you."

Juane:"I was following you."

Oh no were going to be late and we don't know where to go.

(Y/N):"Guys its just over their."

I turned to the direction he was pointing.

Ruby:'Oh thank god, come on then i don't want to be late."

Time Skip

Yang P.O.V.

I was at the welcoming ceremony, apparently their was going to be a big speech given by the headmaster or something like that.Anyways i was looking for Ruby, I hadn't seen her since i left with my friends.

Yang:"*sigh* i should've stayed with her"

Ruby:"HEY YANG."

I turned to the direction that the voice came and saw Ruby walking with a guy dressed in black clothing (same as book cover as well as weapon. Also your able to change your weapons and clothing whenever you need to adept to your surrounding.Ill explain it later in the story.)

Ruby:"Yang you left me."

Yang:"oh come on i'm sorry i left you but at least you found yourself a cute friend."*Wink*

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I ended up blushing at Yang's compliment. I've never been called cute so i was a bit surprised.

(Y/N):"H-h-hi my names (Y/N)"

Yang:"Yang Xio Long nice to meet you cutie."

Time Skip

After Ozpins "inspiring" speech we were told that we were going to be spending the night in the cafeteria.

Ruby:"OOO its going to be like a big sleepover."Ruby was quite excited about this idea.

Yang:"Yeah and maybe if you need any company tonight (Y/N), my sleeping bag is big enough for two people."

I ended up blushing a second time*Dam two in a row*