A New Beginning

3rd P.O.V.

It was a cold night, the wind was blowing, the smell of blood filled the air, the crackling of the fires that burned the beasts that were hung. Yes it was quite a night some would go as far as to say the perfect night for a hunt, and that was what it was.

A dark figure rushes through the forest staggering due to a precised shot to his a chest interfering the flow of oxygen to the rest of his body. Behind the figure was a group of hunters wearing white clothing pursuing it.

Time Skip 10 min

After a futile run the group of hunters caught up to the figure, cornering it he had no where to go.

Hunter 1:"It's all over now you freak of nature come quietly and we promised we won't hurt you much hehehe."

????:"Go to hell i'm never going back to that wasteland."

Hunter 2:"Hehehe did you hear that boys it thinks it has a choice."

The group of hunters than start to laugh mischievous.

Hunter 1:"The doctors said not to kill you, but they never said we had to bring you in one piece."

Suddenly the hunter jumps at the mysterious stranger with his sword and tries to strike it down.The stranger then with his right hand parried the attack with his own sword still in its scabbard and with his left he pulled out a repeating pistol and shot the hunter straight in the eye. the other hunters then joined in.

The first hunter had a mace which he aimed at the strangers head. The second had had a rifle aimed at the stranger. The hunter with his quick reflexes uses his sword to hit the hunter in the stomach causing him to be stunned and shot by the hunter with the rifle. While the hunter was realizing his mistake the stranger shot a second round at the hunter right at his heart. next were two hunters with a saw cleavers. One attacked from behind while the second went for the front thinking that at least one of them was able to harm him.They were mistaken the stranger was able to see right through their attack and unsheathe his sword blocking the hunter that was attacking from in front with his sword and the other with his scabbard. This shocked the two hunters giving you enough time to shoot two hidden blades from your wrist that were connected to a gauntlet with a chain. The two hunters fell to the floor and you retracted your blades.

????:"*deep breathing* that...was...the last of them.....now i can.....go on my way."

Suddenly the sound of rifles were heard. The stranger then let out a cry of pain as he fell to the floor, he had been shot from behind. He couldn't move he was to weak from the lack of oxygen.He turned his head to his side to only see what looked like a small army of hunters dressed in white.Then one of the hunters walked up to him.

????:"Well well what do we have hear? It looked like you took out our scouts. I got to hand it to you i'm surprised that you managed to kill them in your state (Y/N).

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I looked at the man in front of me and i knew who it was.

(Y/N):" If it isn't Shade The Ghost Butler why am i not surprise."

He kneed closer to me and i could clearly see his face, we were inches apart starring each other down. That gave me a clear view of the scar that i gave him when i escaped the laboratory.

(Y/N):"So how do you like the scar i gave you."

He gave a big smile which had me concern, but before i could react he threw a punch at me giving me a small concussion.

Shade:"Does that answer your question."

I could barely see that big grin on his face still smiling at me.