14 || After night playtime

Start from the beginning

-I'm not, but I got mad – Jun said. –No one can talk about you like that – He added.

-Now I'm mad at Mingyu – You said.

-I know you are – Jun said while caressing your hair. –Can you forgive me now? – He asked while looking at you.

-Alright, I forgive you – You said. –But I swear that if you do something like this again I'll kick your ass – You said upset.

-Fair enough – Jun smiled, then he kissed your head happily. –I love my girl – Jun said cutely.

-Ugh, I'm still mad at you – You complained.

-I know you are but I'm going to make you feel better – Jun said while embracing you.

-Sure you will – You rolled your eyes, then Jun crashed his lips against yours. At first, you were surprised and you tried to pull him away but then you let him lead you, he was kissing you happily and sweetly just like you know he is. Then he got a bit apart and cleaned up some tears that ran out from your eyes.

Tears? Why?

-I didn't know – You said while looking at him concerned.

-I did – Jun smiled while kissing your cheek. –I'm sorry, you don't deserve this – He said while looking at you with a smile.

You didn't answer, instead, you placed your head against his chest and started to hold him tightly against you. He happily started to embrace you too until he started to carry you all the way up to your room, he laid down next to you as soon as he left you on top of the bed.

-Will you stay here? – You asked.

-Yes, the schedule can wait – Jun smiled.

-You'll be in troubles – You said while caressing his hair.

-It's fine, I don't mind if it's because of you – He said while holding your hand.

*HOURS LATER*

You opened your eyes little by little, it seems that you fell asleep with Jun who looks very cute next to you. While caressing his hair you could feel the gentle breeze against your skin which is coming from the open window, your sight went back to Jun when you heard him groan.

-Hey – You whispered while caressing his hair.

-Hmm, did we sleep? – He asked.

-Yes, it seems like it – You giggled.

-How are you? Better? – Jun asked while looking at you with a settle smile.

-Yes, I just needed time to think – You said.

-Did you think while sleeping? – He chuckled.

-Yah~ I did – You complained. –And I think I should go with you when you drink – You said before kissing him playfully.

-Hmm, I like that idea – Jun smiled. –I'm not used to drinking a lot, I really don't know what happened to me – He admitted.

-Yeah, I never expected that from you and that Minghao will be so pissed off – You said.

-He saw me, is normal – Jun sighed. –Now I feel like the worst boyfriend ever – He said before looking up to the ceiling.

-You aren't, if you were a bad boyfriend you wouldn't be here with me – You said. –If you were as bad as you think you are, you'll probably be at the studio without caring about me – You continued before jumping on top of him, then you began to hold his hands placing them beside his head.

-Hmm, what are you doing? – Jun asked while grinning.

-Hmm, playing? – You giggled, then you started to kiss Jun passionately.

-Babe... c-careful – Jun said as you started to kiss his neck gently.

-*Giggle* look at those red cheeks – You smiled while looking at Jun's flustered face.

-Yah! Stop teasing – Jun complained.

-You were a bad boy yesterday – You said while playing with his bangs.

-I'm sorry, but don't do that – Jun said while looking away from you, he's blushing out a lot. Such a shy boy.

-*Giggle* why? – You said before kissing his neck again.

-Babe, w-wait – Jun stuttered.

-You are so cute – You smile while pressing his hands tighter, then you heard a car parking outside which captured your attention immediately.

-Tell me that your car isn't here – You said while looking at Jun concerned.

-It isn't, Minghao brought me – Jun said. You got away from Jun and looked out through the window, then you noticed that it was Mingyu.

-Okay, I think it's better if we hide – You said while looking at Jun concerned.

-Mingyu? – He asked while looking at you.

-Yes, and my car is inside the garage so he doesn't know I'm home – You said while going towards Jun. –This is fun – You giggled.

-Well, if he saw what you were doing to me he wouldn't agree – Jun chuckled.

-Oh, you liked it so shut up – You said while rolling your eyes, then you took Jun's hand and guided him towards the guests' room when suddenly your phone rang.

-Pick up – Jun said while looking at you.

-Okay – You said. –Hey bro – You said after answering his call, then you put the call in speaker mode.

-Zhenya, where are you? – Mingyu asked.

-Why are you asking? – You questioned.

-Jun didn't come to the rehearsal this morning and I thought he was with you – Mingyu said.

-No, Oppa – You said.

–He isn't with me – You lied which made Jun chuckle a bit, you slapped for him to shut up.

-Are you sure? – He asked.

–Where are you? – Mingyu questioned.

-I'm occupied, but if I know something about Jun I'll call you – You said before Jun started to kiss you.

–What are you doing? – You asked while putting your hand on the mic of the phone.

-Letting him know I'm with you – Jun smirked.

-Jun, he's going to kill you – You said worriedly but then he started to kiss you again.

-Zhenya, what is that noise? Zhenya?! – Mingyu asked madly, then you heard the door from your house opening.

-Jun, stop – You said as you tried to get away from him.

-*Chuckle* let's hide now – Jun said while taking you to the closet.

-You are so dumb – You said while rolling your eyes with a settle smile.