Good Morn- Go To Hell!

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm." He looked up at Danny and sulked. "It feels so good down here."

"Im sure it does but I bet your muscles are aching," he retorted calmly. "Come on. I feel dirty."

Maybs having marathon of sex wasn't a good idea since he still wasn't up to moving an inch.

He couldn't help but sigh.

Yeah, he would never regret that awesome night they had.

"Wolfieee, get up!"

...

Time passed faster than either had expected and now they had less than a week left before they had to go back to England.

Wolfie's stinking case was looming and everyone involved were making early preparations and cutting into their Honeymoon.

Danny honestly couldn't be more pissed.

Trust Lukas and Persephone Hadrian to try and ruin his marriage without ever having seeing them.

And all for money, at that!

As much as Danny hated that they couldn't spend the entire two weeks just lazing about, he was still content as Wolfie spent all of his free moment catering to his needs. Not to say that he didn't return the favour because he did.

Not to mention, he actually gained like 5lbs from binge eating which was a first since he had a high metabolism and he was still hungry! How much pups was he having? Was it six or something?

He hoped not.

It was still a bit early but hopefully his next appointment would shed light on the situation because he really didn't want twins.

That would be a bit too much for his first time, after all. But even then, if he did have twins, he would just have to suck it up because there was no way he was gonna give his child up for adoption and have them think that he didn't want them since the day they were born.

If it turns out that he was pregnant with twins, it just meant one more person to love.

Money obviously wasn't an issue and he would also be turning 18 soon so at least that was out of the way. He would also be graduating in May so that was three important things including the pregnancy.

He was just hoping that he didn't give birth in the middle of his graduation ceremony.

Ugh. At least he doesn't really have bad luck... But then again. Meeting Lukas and Persephone must've already earned him 10 years of rotten luck.

Pah.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?"

He looked up at Wolfie who was munching on a stick of cheese and shrugged noncommittally. "Dunno. I don't really feel like doing much but maybe we can do some yoga or something."

Wolfie frowned at that. "Thph burrin."

"Oh, swallow then speak," he chided, pulling the block of cheese from the Alpha's hand so that he could bite into it. "Hmm, I love cheddar."

"Pity, aint it?"

Danny rose an eyebrow at him. "And why is that?" he asked, poking what's left of the block of cheese into his mouth before Wolfie could reclaim it.

Said Alpha sighed and sat down next to him. "I wish that there was something I like that you don't like so that I can eat whenever I want without worrying if it's still there."

"Like what?" He reached for the pack of twizzlers on the island and wasted no time in opening it. "You can buy KFC or something. Even Orange juice and I guarantee you that I won't touch it."