38

Jeongin

Monday

It was finally Monday and Jeongin was not excited. Weekends were a time to feel free and not be crowded by any drama or school work. This was all ruined by Monday's. The only thing to look forward to at school was getting to see friends.

Usually, Monday's weren't that bad. They consisted of a bunch of people completely ignoring anyone outside of their friend group, and trying not to fall asleep in class. Other than that, it was usually uneventful.

This Monday, however, was different. People were huddled into small groups and whispering different things to each other. Jeongin was unable to hear any of what they were saying -and frankly didn't care- so he ignored anyone who was around him.

Trying to ignore everyone worked for exactly 50 seconds, before a certain name was mentioned loud enough for him to hear. That made Jeongin's feet struggle to keep a strong pace going foreword.

"Did you hear about Hyunjin? People are saying he was caught outside of a strip club over the weekend."

"Yeah I heard, he's probably already lost is virginity to some filthy man willing to pay an extra buck," (shit this is hard to write)

After that one sentence, Jeongin had enough. He walked straight into the building and immediately went to find Chan and Jisung.

"What the fuck," the youngest said, walking right in between the two unsuspecting boys, who were having an avid conversation at their lockers.

"I know," Chan said, slamming the door to his locker shut and running his hand through his hair.

A frustrated sigh left Jisungs mouth as he leaned against his locker and slid down it. He placed his head in his lap and sighed once again.

"He really doesn't deserve this." The shortest stated, "he's a good kid. Why do people hate him? He literally didn't do anything to them, and this is the fucking respect he gets?"

"Calm down Ji," Chan said, squatting in front of the boy.

Jisung sighed again and leaned his head against the locker as well, closing his eyes in the process. Jeongin sat next to him and placed his head on the older's shoulder. Chan sat on his other side.

Suddenly, the hallways went dead silent, leading the 3 boys to turn their heads to the entrance of the school. Hyunjin had walked in and now had all eyes on him.

"Hey, how much for a blow job?" A dude shouted from somewhere in the crowd. Hyunjin froze as the people in the hallways laughed.

Jeongin stood up and tried to walk towards the older, but Hyunjin turned around and ran out of the building before Jeongin could get halfway across the hallway.

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL FUCKING IDOTS?! YOU THINK THIS IS MORALLY CORRECT? TO TREAT SOMEONE WHO DID N O T H I N G TO ANY OF YOU?! Fuck everyone in this damn hallway," Jisung said, running out after Hyunjin. He was soon followed by Jeongin and Chan.

-----------------------
Oh god this was so hard to write, but hey something finally happened.

Disclaimer before someone says anything.

I D O N O T H A T E H Y U N J I N A T A L L T H I S I S F O R T H E S T O R Y D O N T H A T E M E

(I don't hate Hyunjin at all this is for the story don't hate me)

Anyway who could hate this talented, wonderful, beautiful, perfect uwu?

-Shrubs

p.s I'm sorry

Also anyone who has a problem with them swearing, kindly fuck off :)