31

No One

The house was silent as Seungmin woke up. He looked around and saw Woojin and Minho had moved from their bean bags and were sitting next to each other on the floor, their backs against a wall. They were having an almost silent conversation, ignore the others.

Changbin was also awake, but barely as he hung with an arm and a leg off the couch. He had obviously just woken up as well. Jisung and Chan were sitting up on the couch, while Felix later sleeping on their legs. Hyunjin and Jeongin were the only other ones asleep.

"You guys, lets go make some food for when those three wake up," Woojin said, standing up and pulling Minho with him.

"How are we gonna get this ball off of our legs though?" Jisung asked, staring at Felix, who was still asleep.

"He's mostly on your lap anyway so why don't you stay here and let him sleep, that way the kitchen will stay in one piece with both of you not in it," Seungmin whispered, smiling innocently at the glaring Jisung.

"Fine," Jisung huffed slightly, leaning back as best as he could.

"Let's go make food, then." Changbin, now completely awake, said.

As the 5 started cooking, a sleepy Felix and a bored Jisung entered the kitchen. It was obvious Felix had just woken up, his hair stuck up in many different directions, and he was yawning.

"He woke up from the smell of coffee," Jisung said, "whoever made that."

Everyone had a cup in their hand, one being handed to both Felix and Jisung as they continued to get ready to cook. There were many different ingredients laid out on the counters, having 9 growing boys to feed. Now that there were 7 people in the kitchen, the cooking began.

*time skip like 10 minutes and into the living room*

Hyunjin was the first to wake up out of the two. He had completely fallen over and was spread out across the corner of the couch. He looked down when he felt a shift on top of him, and arms tightening around his stomach. Jeongin was shifting in his sleep, cuddling up closer to Hyunjin's stomach.

Hyunjin blushed when he realized they were alone in the living room, meaning the others had seen them cuddling. Not 3 minutes after Hyunjin had woken up, Jeongin was waking up, face buried into Hyunjin torso. He sat up and blushed, seeing Hyunjin staring at him.

"I smell food." The first words to come out of Jeongin's mouth made Hyunjin start giggling, which only led to Jeongin giggling too.

A few minutes later, Minho walked into the living room to see if the two had woken up. He left the living room, walking over to Woojin and pulling him to look at the two who were still giggling at each other on the couch. Woojin just smiled and shook his head, silently telling Minho to bring them into the kitchen to eat.