13

Jeongin

"How have you beat me three games in a row? Do I suck at Mario Kart that bad?" Hyunjin sighed, leaning back on the couch. He had played three games of Mario Kart and lost every single one to Jeongin, all in the span of fifteen minutes.

"You don't suck," Chan reassured him, "but Jeongin doesn't either."

Hyunjin pouted with his arms crossed, allowing Jisung to snatch the controller off the coffee table and sit on the couch next to him and take over the game.

Jeongin handed the second controller to Chan, standing up, allowing Chan to take his spot, the one that had the best view of the TV.

"Maybe it's the chair," Jeongin said, moving to sit on the couch, near Hyunjin, "it does have a nice view of the screen."

Jeongin shrugged, grabbing his can of soda and proceeding to chug half of it before setting it on the table and sitting back on the couch, eyes trained in the tv as he watched Jisung get his ass kicked by Chan. Two minutes later and Jisung was pouting while Chan did a silent victory dance. Jisung was mumbling short curses under his breath at his loss, sitting better on the couch for the next round.

"It has to be the chair," Jeongin insisted, giggling at Jisung's pout.

"Maybe it's lucky," Hyunjin said, also sipping his drink. Not looking at anyone, or anything, in specific.

Jeongin was kind of sad that Hyunjin barely said any words the whole time he was here, but he figured Hyunjin was shy, so he never said anything. He thought the older would warm up to him, but his hopes were false as the older barely even looked at him, or anyone, to be fair.