7

Jeongin

Jeongin rushed out of the school building, running down the street as fast as he could to the small convenient store at the corner of the street. As he came close he slowed down, not wanting to run into anyone.

He made his way to the small back room, leaving all his belongings in his work locker and changing his shirt from his school uniform to a work one. It was only a red t-shirt, but it was different from the school wear.

Today was his first day working at one of many part time jobs he managed to snag. He never met anyone who worked there but saw someone coming towards the break room.

"You must be Jeongin?" The guy said, with a slightly raspy voice. Jeongin nodded. The man was shorter than him but he looked intimidating. The only color he had on was the uniform shirt, everything else was black. Jeongin smiles, immediately earning one back.

"I'm Changbin, it's nice to meet you," he smiled and poked Jeongin's cheek.

"You're so cute oh my god, you cant be that much younger than me, thank god. I thought I was the youngest one working here." Jeongin chuckled at Changbin's blabbering. Changbin blushed, slightly embarrassed, but happy.

After a couple minutes of talking and going over how to properly be a cashier, Changbin let Jeongin work his shift while he watched him. There weren't many customers so they ended up talking a lot, getting to know each other.

At the end of Jeongin's shift, they exchanged numbers and Jeongin made his way out of the store. Not before Changbin pinched his cheeks, cooing more at the younger's cute face.

On my way to job two-of-two for today. He thought, grabbing his stuff and trudging to his apartment.