8

Jeongin

As Jeongin reached his small apartment, he unlocked the door and quickly passed all the boxes to reach his room, quickly changing out of his work shirt and the rest of his school uniform. It was only 6:45, meaning Jeongin had 15 minutes to get to the flower shop. It was only 2 hours of work until the store closed, but he was asked to go in to learn how to work at the flower shop.

He quickly rushed out of his apartment and grabbed his bike, rushing to the flower shop so he wasn't late.

*le time skip*

Jeongin pushes the doors to the flower shop open 3 minutes before his shift was supposed to start. The employee behind the counter looked at him questionably, not knowing why a teenage boy was at the store 2 hours before closing.

"I-I'm Yang Jeongin, I start my training for the job right now?" His statement came out sounding like a question.

"It's ok Seungmin, he's the new employee that we are supposed to train tonight. No one told you cause you were sick though..." a voice from behind Jeongin piped up. He turned around to see a male around his height smiling and walking towards him.

"I'm Minho, nice to meet you," he shook hands with Jeongin while introducing himself.

"Jeongin," he whispered, the slight grip on the boy's hand loosening until his hands are at his sides once again.

"Oh, well, hi," the boy, Seungmin, waved awkwardly, "I'm Seungmin as Minho said."

Jeongin smiled and waved at Seungmin, and turned back towards Minho.

"Felix also works here, but he's in the back room organizing things," Minho informs. Jeongin replies with a short nod.

"Well, while your here let's get-" Minho was cut off my the sound of a flower pot breaking and a small 'ow' coming from the back room. He sighs and motions for Jeongin to follow him, walking to the back room.

When he opens the door, both males are met with a person standing on one foot in front of a broken flower pot shattered on the ground.