15

Jeongin

"Jeongin you're surprisingly clumsy as fuck," Woojin laughed. Jeongin huffed, sitting on the floor.

Since he got to the store he has tripped over cords twice, knocked down a small rack of chips, and cut his hand on a box. It was the third fall of the day before Woojin said something about the sudden clumsiness.

"It's not my fault, I don't know where everything is," Jeongin huffed, taking Woojin's offered hand and stood up. Both boys walked behind the counter and waited for the next customer to walk in.

That day had been a little bit busier than Jeongin's short couple hours the day before, but there was still very few customers.

"Yah know," Woojin broke the silence, "you're pretty young to get a job, and Bin told me you had more than one?"

"Ahh, yeah," Jeongin rubbed the back of his neck, "my parents kinda kicked me out over the summer so I had to find a place, and in order for that to happen I need more than one job."

"Oh," Woojin looked the younger, "do you mind me asking why they kicked you out?"

"Ahh, I told th-them I was gay," Jeongin looked down. Woojin never responded so he looked up, but found the older smiling.

"Me too," he replied, patting the younger's head. Jeongin smiled, showing his dimples and those braces everyone loved. He likes this job.