1

Hyunjin's POV

Hyunjin trudged through the hall to homeroom, ignoring all the glares he received. He was used to it by now, having been given them since freshman year. He's now at the beginning of senior year, meaning this would be four years of the same glares everyday.

Hurtful words were thrown at him but he's learned to ignore them, just like all the glares.

"How does he live with himself"

I don't

"He doesn't deserve to live"

I know I don't

"Why is he even here, he should just kill himself"

I know I should

No one stood up for him, except the only two people he knew he could trust, Chan and Jisung. Speaking of them, Hyunjin turned around when he heard all the whispers disappear, seeing his two best, and only, friends. The whole hallway turned silent as they saw the two boys walking towards Hyunjin. Hyunjin awkwardly tapped his heels together, playing with his fingers as he waited for them to get close enough to him.

"Hey Hyunjin," Jisung smiles at his tall friend.

"Hey guys," Hyunjin whispered, looking at the ground again.

"Let's go to class," Chan pushed the boys to class, hoping to have all attention to them lost.

As they entered the class, seating in the back, they saw a new kid talking to the teacher. Hyunjin sighed, great someone else to hate me. He thought, laying his head on the desk.