34

Jeongin

The group had been bowling for a couple hours, making it almost 2 o'clock. The last game was wrapping up, having played 3 games before this one. It was currently Jisung's last roll. He had the last turn before the game would end.

"You can do it Sungie~" Jeongin teased, dragging the older's name out.

"Shhhh let him concentrate," Minho whispered, mocking the shorter boy as well. Everyone laughed, besides Jisung, and focused their attention back onto Jisung.

He took his turn, trying to line the ball up with the first pin. His hand-eye coordination was off though, as presented when he only knocked down 2 pins. Everyone chuckled at the boys pout, patting him on the back and muttering 'good job' or 'good effort'.

"Ready for the final scores?" Excited yes's and some groans were heard after Minho said that, but he continued anyway.

"Last place, we have...Jisung-" said boy groaned again, "-with 92 points."

"Eighth place is Changbin...with 117 points," Minho announced, everyone clapping afterward.

"Seventh place we have Felix, with 127 points," Minho said, glancing towards the boy who just shrugged and continued sipping his soda. (<- I actually wrote sofa there but it autocorrected lmao)

"Sixth place is Chan, with 142 points."

"Fifth place is me with 169 points," Minho said with a smirk, earning a smack on the back of the head from Woojin who also mumbled 'he acts like a 7th grader' under his breath.

"Fourth place is Woojin," Minho glared at the older, "with 198 points."

"Third place is Seungmin with 220 points."

"And first place is..." the only two people who had not been said yet were Jeongin and Hyunjin. Jeongin didn't really care much but Hyunjin looked anxious for the answer, waiting patiently for Minho to announce who had first place.

"Mr. Hwang Hyunjin with 286 points, congrats." Minho finally announced.

"Jeongin, you had second with 261" Jeongin smiled at Minho and looked over and Hyunjin who was smiling widely in his seat and earning high-fives from everyone.

"Good game Hyunjinnie!" Jisung said, hugging the older and patting his back. Hyunjin hugged the shorter back, still smiling.

"I vote for 8th and 9th place to pay for the games," Seungmin said, eyeing Jisung and Changbin. Changbin glared at the younger but Jisung whined, complaining about how it wasn't his fault he sucked at bowling.

As they continued to bicker, Jeongin smiled at the happy Hyunjin that was smiling brightly and giggling from his win. He has the nicest smile, Jeongin thought, and moved closer to the group to talk before they all left.

-------------------------
I might have a surprise to plan? :3

-Shrubs