2

Jeongin's POV

Today was the first day Jeongin started school. He had just moved out of his parents house, having been disowned, and had to get a place to live. The school was close by and it was cheap, so why not?

At the school, the hallways were sectioned off as someone walked in the middle, he looked sad, but Jeongin quickly skipped over him, needing to talk to his homeroom teacher before class started.

"Is this Mr. Kang's class?" Jeongin asked as he looked in the room.

"Yes, you must be Jeongin," he smiled, waving Jeongin in the room.

"Yeah," Jeongin rubbed the back of his neck, walking up to the teacher, who was quite attractive.

"Well, there's not much to tell you, I'm supposed to give you a big speech about what and what not to do but judging by your previous records, you were a good kid, so I'm pretty sure you know what's right and wrong." Mr. Kang said.

"Have a good year kid," he said, "sit next to Jisung over in the back, Jisung raise your hand!" He yelled to the back of the room.

An guy with a squirrel face raised his hand slowly, smiling with a toothy grin. Jeongin smiled, showing off his braces as he walked to the back of the room next to his seat mate.

"So, since it's the first day of school, we're not gonna do much today, so just hang for a bit before we start anything." Mr. Kang said.