24

No One's POV

"I can't believe you paid," Jeongin pouted as the two boys walked down the sidewalk, away from the cafe.

"You were too slow, sorry." The older teased, slowing down his pace so the younger could keep up.

"I invited you though," he wined, "I should've paid."

Hyunjin chuckled at the shorter, shaking his head. He had a great day with Jeongin and warmed up to the boy quite fast. He had a way of making everything better with his smile, and presence in general.

"I wanna show you something," Hyunjin suddenly spoke, walking faster down the sidewalk.

"Ok...?" Jeongin followed him, quickening his slow pace.

As Hyunjin lead the shorter down the sidewalk, he took a shortcut through a small opening in between some trees. Through the trees, there was a small river and more trees. The trees blocked out some of the sunlight that beamed from the sky.

"We're almost there," Hyunjin said, grabbing Jeongin's wrist and bringing him to a large clearing.

Jeongin's eyes widened in awe as he looked around the field. Flowers were dispersed all throughout the ground, filling the plain with color. Jeongin gasped when he saw a small patch of purple flowers. He knelt down to them, having an urge to smell them.

"It's beautiful," he muttered, looking towards Hyunjin for a bit and smiling.

Jeongin stared at Hyunjin. The sun was starting to set behind him, letting the glow from the sun shine behind him. Hyunjin was smiling widely at the younger's amazement of the clearing, making him look ethereal with his eyes scrunched. The sun behind him shone just right so it was leading from around his body.

"Wait stay there," Jeongin said, frantically searching his pockets. He grabbed his phone and quickly opened the camera, desperately wanting to get a picture of the older like this.

Before Hyunjin has any time to react to what Jeongin said, a click from his phone went off and he saw the younger smiling down at his phone. Hyunjin blushed and looked down when he realized that Jeongin took a picture of him.

"Oh my god," the younger breathed.

"What?" Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows at him, walking up next to him. He saw the picture Jeongin took and frowned.

"You look beautiful, really oh my god," Jeongin said, facing Hyunjin and seeing him blush slightly.

"Thanks, but I'm not," he rubbed the back of his neck, countering the words that Jeongin said.

Jeongin put his phone in his pocket and turned towards the taller. He placed his hands on his shoulders.

"How could you say that? You're literally so beautiful, I mean it Hyunjin, you have the visuals of a god. Not to mention how you let your hair grow out, and how you're so shy around everyone. Everything is so beautiful," Jeongin protested, smiling the whole time he spoke. Hyunjin blushed more and looked at the ground.

"W-we should probably g-get you home," Hyunjin settles on saying, finally looking up at Jeongin. The younger nodded his head and took his hands off his shoulders, walking forward towards the trees they came into the clearing from.

"Aren't you coming?" Jeongin motioned Hyunjin to follow him, chuckling at the older's frozen stance.