33

Jeongin

Saturday finally came and Jeongin was super excited. He was happy to get the project planned, and even happier to be able to hang out with his friends some more.

The first person to arrive was, surprisingly, Felix. He was sat at a table near the back of the library, his books spread all over the table and a notebook in front of him. Jeongin was next to arrive, sitting next to Felix. After Jeongin, Seungmin and Chan sat themselves at the table too, staring at Felix who was staring at one of the books on the table. Minho, Changbin, and Woojin all arrived next, each carrying 3 sodas, presumably for the group. Jisung and Hyunjin arrived last, slightly wet from the rain that started outside.

"Sit next to your partners so some work actually gets done, I'd like to at least have the projects planned, for everyone, so no one fails," Seungmin said, clearing some space on the table for everyone else's stuff. Felix whined at his books being moved, but realized everyone was sat at the table and smiled, putting any extra materials away and leaving the one useful textbook, a notebook, and a pencil out.

"Shall we start?" Felix asked, everyone laughing as they were waiting for him.

Everyone broke off into their pairings and tried to plan what they wanted to do. The pairings, and group, we quite for the first half an hour. This allowed most of the groups to plan what their design would be.

"You guys, I'm bored," Jisung piped, completely cutting off what Hyunjin was in the middle of saying.

"Come on, we gotta do the project. If you're bored, go take a walk for a second or something. The table isn't going to walk away if you leave for a minute, and neither are we." Changbin said, shoeing the younger out to the library hallway.

"Shhh," the librarian said, glaring at the, now 8, boys.

"Sorry," Chan said, smiling apologetically towards her.

"We cannot get kicked out, I want to get this damn project figured out and done with," Minho whispered.

"Knowing half the people in this group," Woojin pointed his eyes towards Jisung, who just got back, and Felix, "we will be loud enough to get kicked out,"

Felix feigned offense, grabbing his chest. Jisung looked confused as he sat back into his chair. Woojin only smiled at the others, laughing at Jisung's widened eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but I heard my name," Jisung stated.

"Shhhhhh!" The librarian shushed then again, earning another apologetic smile from Chan.

"Jisung calm the fuck down we don't need to be kicked out," Jeongin said, motioning for him to focus on the project.

"But why was my name mentioned? You can't just talk about me and not tell me what you said," Jisung pouted.

"I'm going to have to ask the 9 of you to leave as you're distracting the rest of the people trying to work," the librarian appeared near the table, sternly telling the group to leave.

"Yes ma'am," Hyunjin said, being the first to pack up.

"Look what you did Jisung," Woojin blame, lightly slapping the younger's arm.

"At least we finished most, if not all of the planning," Changbin said, grinning from ear to ear. He high-fived Jeongin, who also smiled.

Jisung huffed at the group. He fully knew if was his fault for them getting kicked out, he was a loud person.

"How about we do something fun since we can't work at the library today?" Chan suggested, earning satisfied grunts from the rest of the group.

"Bowling?"
-------------------------
Don't get butthurt over Jeongin swearing, it's fiction so suck it up. If you don't like it

Then they've :)

Love you babes <3

-Shrubs