32

No One

Thursday, second period, and everything was already hectic.

Mr. Kang has assigned the class a short project that was due in a week. Everyone was paired in a group of 2-3 people, and they had to make a contraption that would keep an egg safe from cracking when pushed down a ramp.

For the group of 9, they were partnered together (cause this is a typical story, *cough* what *cough) the pairs being: Woojin and Minho, Changbin and Jeongin, Jisung and Hyunjin, and Seungmin, Chan, and Felix.

"In case none of you were listening," Mr Kang started, "the objective of this project is for all of you to make something, using the materials that are given, to protect an egg from cracking when it is sent down the ramp. Hopefully you understand what I mean, or at least heard me. Now go work."

As all the groups got together, the nine boys all sat in the way back of the room, basically isolated from any other human interaction. The pairs (or group of three) separated kind of to be able to talk about the project.

The separate talking lasted about 2 minutes before everyone started talking as a group, completely ignore the project for the time being.

"We should all actually go to the library or something so we can plan the projects," Woojin said, earning nods from the group.

"How about on Saturday?" Jisung said, once again earning nods from the group.

"Great," Chan said. (I love you if you get that) 5 seconds later and the bell for next period was rung, earning a large stampede to leave the classroom.

---------------------------

Hey babes, sorry for this late update, I have no motivation to write lately. I have many chapters planned out ahead of time but I just lack the motivation to put the entire chapter into proper writing.

I don't like how this chapter turned out, it's probably my least favorite thing I've posted in this book, so please excuse this short ass chapter and this long ass authors note.

-Shrubs